• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i got the fire in my soul [everyone]

It took her some time to muster up the want to heed the call that the mountains were howling. After a while the wake of autumn fades and a newborn winter spreads her alabaster magic across Beqanna. When Zayn met the mare she had a sleek and shiny coat of speckled gray (and the bloody shoulder mark), now as she arrives she adorns a thick winter coat, which is still shiny in case you're wondering. She finds a hidden path that has not been used since the snowfall began, one winds through the valleys and into the mountain range where she knows Zayn resides. Her tracks are lonely among the shadows of a dim morning and soon they will be covered by the flakes of cotton fluff that are tumbling down to the ground from a slate gray sky.

She arrives in silence at first. Her bright eyes shifting from north to east, and then west to south. She can smell the mares, she can smell him, but her dull vision is blocked by the veil of falling snow. She sends out a whinny, a bold and deep whinny, calling them all to her.

Summoning her new... family.

city

in the bleak midwinter

Becca watched from a distance, far in her pregnancy and ever so weak where she could hardly bare to hold her own weight the girl watched lobes pricked as she found another poor soul to be tortured as she had. Little kindness had ever been show from Zayn, only when she bore him a child did he show sympathy, thankfully Zayn had cared for her son Oli in her time of weakness. Yet she couldn't help but save another poor soul from the terror that he could unleash.

Striding forwards at a slow steady pace she winced as each hoof edged forwards, her emmense scarring upon her hind was visable. As she moved her swollen stomach swayed and enchanting sweet honey like scent followed in her wake. As she approached the foolish more she spoke, "You should of never came." She limped a few steps before she was a few lengths away from the red toned mare.

She knew Zayn would be here soon, so she spoke her advice quickly as possible,"Run, never turn back girl. If you do he'll catch you.." She whispered. Awaiting for the pale man to come up behind her, awaiting that almost affectionate nudge at her swollen barrel. And awaiting for the girl to run for the hills, before it was to late and she would become a lost soul as they all had become.
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]

He’s on the northern border of the territory (returning from the Chamber) when the familiar scent first reaches his nose. He pauses, surprised. It’d been some time since he run into the mare in the field, he’d almost forgotten about her. But he’s pleased to be surprised.

He heads in the direction of her scent, and is displeased to find that Becca has already beaten him there. He sneers when he overhears her words, but covers it with a smile. “Oh Becca dear, aren’t you being a little melodramatic?” He certainly hadn’t forced her into this most recent child (though of course he’d still encouraged it), he’d been pleased enough with two sons. Therefore it can’t be entirely miserable here for her.

He turns to the pale mare, nodding in polite greeting. “Welcome to the Mountains my dear.” He gestures to the snowy landscape beyond. “I hope you don’t mind a little snow.” Some find the place a bit forbidding, but he’s always enjoyed its stark beauty. “I see you’ve already met Becca …” His red eyes flick to the silvered mare in annoyance. “I apologize, she’s been a little … moody as of late.” He turns back to the bloody-eyed mare. “I don’t believe I actually caught your name before …”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Sorry for the horrendous wait!