• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nothing's right, I'm torn [Any]

I call her the devil
    cause she makes me wanna sin

If you want to talk about being alone, talk to Shaytan; the difference between them is that she prefers it that way. The Chamber is quiet and only now just starting to regrow from that freaky volcanic thing that happened. And yet even for all the creepy girl prefers solitude, her Queen (yes, hers, she’s come to find she rather likes Straia, if you know what I mean) has commanded them all to recruit. The Chamber is too quiet, and so even the most awkward of the members must attempt to lure others in.

This is probably going to be a disaster. Sit back and watch the train wreck, my friends - does everyone have their drink of choice?

She is still a little bit ashen, despite having taken a long roll in the grass once she left the Chamber. It gives her a slightly gray base, covered with almost dusty bay spots. She might have some spots of blood left on her lips from the (long) break on the way here to stalk some bunnies. They had forgotten about her (my, how short a bunny’s memory is!), and in their forgetfulness, one eventually died under her hooves. But for all her odd appearance, Shaytan is feeling much less anxious now, as if something has been satiated inside her. Hell, she even has a slight smile on her face as she approaches the very diverse group.

One pony, two pony, three pony - and Shaytan makes four.
    Green pony, fire pony, bay pony - more.

She catches ‘I want my life to have meaning’ and chuckles. Yeah. So does the whole fucking world, but we don’t always get our wish, do we? “You could come to the Chamber. We need more members. There’s a lot to do there, I think.” She bets Kavi would like someone who wants their life to have meaning. Oh right - as an afterthought, she throw in her name. “I’m Shaytan. Really, you should come.” She grins again, but it is almost too big and too forced, giving her a bit of an overly eager, strained look.

Not crazy. Definitely not crazy...

Shaytan

and every time she knocks
    I can't help but let her in

Messages In This Thread
    Nothing's right, I'm torn [Any] - by Astri - 04-14-2015, 03:16 PM
    RE: Nothing's right, I'm torn [Any] - by Texas - 04-15-2015, 07:12 AM
    RE: Nothing's right, I'm torn [Any] - by Scorch - 04-15-2015, 06:49 PM
    RE: Nothing's right, I'm torn [Any] - by Camrynn - 04-15-2015, 10:53 PM
    RE: Nothing's right, I'm torn [Any] - by Astri - 04-21-2015, 06:09 PM
    RE: Nothing's right, I'm torn [Any] - by Shaytan - 04-24-2015, 11:15 AM
    RE: Nothing's right, I'm torn [Any] - by Texas - 04-28-2015, 08:43 AM