• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Tic toc tic toc tic
    Picture this: Us two bandits versus the railroad Nazi’s- with our guns filled with paint, our eyes and hearts ablaze. Let me set the mood for us two, cedar wood and green rose bud- baby, do you have a lighter? My ginger beauty– the keeper of my heart, as soft and pure as a dove- I will save you from neglect, I will pick you up from your four year fall, I will be your Heath Ledger, I’ll be your Johnny Depp, you can be my home world, lead us to the city with your black birds and fire. I am the plane and you are my first pilot- together we traverse the skies, raining hell upon them all. God I am so lovesick – a pathetic excuse for a man at best. But come on, let’s go – guns of glory, painting the town red, with you at my side there is no turning back.

1 from 1 kingdom for one BQ year
    Picture this: Us two bandits versus the railroad Nazi’s- with our guns filled with paint, our eyes and hearts ablaze (Blazed). Let me set the mood for us two, cedar wood and green rose bud- baby, do you have a lighter (Blazed)? My ginger beauty (Ygritte is a redhead in the game of thrones series)– the keeper of my heart, as soft and pure as a dove- I will save you from neglect, I will pick you up from your four year fall (Falls), I will be your Heath Ledger, I’ll be your Johnny Depp, you can be my home world, lead us to the city with your black birds and fire (Blazed). I am the plane and you are my first pilot- together we traverse the skies, raining hell upon them all(Raining, falling - Falls) God I am so lovesick – a pathetic excuse for a man at best. But come on, let’s go – guns of glory, painting the town red, with you at my side there is no turning back.

blocking Blazed from Ygritte and Kreios in the Falls
    Picture this: It is sunset, the air is thick, it’s us two bandits versus the railroad Nazi’s (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036755/ - Desert Song movie is about a group of desert bandits versus Nazi’s for cheap railroad labor)

- with our guns filled with paint (http://www.ansgear.com/Empire_Vanquish_P...s/4104.htm- Vanquish paintball gun, if you Google guns filled with paint vanquish, vanquish paintball gun is the first thing that comes up)

, our eyes and hearts ablaze. Let me set the mood for us two, cedar wood and green rose bud- baby, do you have a lighter? (https://byredo.com/vanquish-candle-240-g - Vanquish candle that smells like green rose and cedarwood and ginger- if you Google green rose cedar wood vanquish, it's the first thing that comes up)

My ginger beauty- the keeper of my heart, as soft and pure as a dove- I will save you from neglect, I will pick you up from your four year fall (Yael is a main character in the Dovekeepers book – where she is a read headed girl in the four years after the fall of Israel and is negelected by her father... If you Google ginger beauty yael, the first thing that comes up is a software company founder, Yael of Ginger Software)

I will be your Heath Ledger, I’ll be your Johnny Depp (The meaning of Yael is ibex/goat – another word for goat per Google 'synonym of goat' is Casanova or Don Juan, Ledger and Depp played both those characters),

you can be my home world, lead us to the city with your black birds and fire (http://store.steampowered.com/app/281610/- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak is a video game from Blackbird Interactive- Google Homeworld Deserts and it's the first Google answer). God I am so lovesick – a pathetic excuse for a man at best. But come on, let’s go – guns of glory, painting the town red, with you at my side there is no turning back.

Yael from the Deserts and Vanquish for one Bq year.
    I am going to say unsuccessful because I feel the clues are too vague (since you'd be just as likely to google "ginger beauty vanquish" or "ginger beauty deserts" as you are "ginger beauty yael").
    I actually realized I forgot this part in the solving one : I am the plane and you are my first pilot- together we traverse the skies, raining hell upon them all.
    But it refers to yael Rom being the first female pilots of the Israeli Air Force. Not sure if that's still considered vague for Yael?

whoops - [@Cassi]

wow i literally can't. @[Cassi]