• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ding dong, the witch is dead;
    After many years of causing absolute misery, Syntyche is finally at rest. She leaves behind a plethora of traited children and grandchildren whom she was terribly proud of. She will not be missed.
    Well, I never knew you, but I suppose you're the reason I'm around today, so thanks? For having sex? Yeah. Rest in peace!
    -Cinzia

Well, what I am going to miss is peace and quite down here in hell - or what will be hell now that you're in it. You better not blow up mine and Nocturnal's apartment, you explosive asswipe - we worked hard on that shit, especially the part where we didn't tell our wives we were living together. SO MUCH FOR THAT NOW, HEY SYNBITCH?
    -Peccatrice Dea
    (SweetDoves luvs Deary so heckn much)

I am also here to thank you for donating your ovaries to the cause that is my life. Peace out, momma.
    -Kagerus