• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lone mare

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

Archam was curious to the game this mare was playing. He thought she enjoyed his touch but than she kicked out at him. She was quick to return nudging him before running off into the field, he looked at Titanium and gave a huff not allowing him a chance to court the mare. With that he bolted from his halt into a gallop catching up to the mare, he thrashed his head around as his extended his head out playfully nudging her shoulder before running off in front of her, curious to what her decision was between the two stags.

He did not mind the game, it was fun to frolic in the field. He could see this mare fitting in with his herd just fine, and he was ready to bring her home with him.

archam

nadeli butted her nose against his shoulder but then sagged she had her leg running she cryed out leaning onto the stallion for support
    Titanium huffs in annoyance as they ran off without him, his ears pricked at the mare's spunk. He likes that, at least a little bit of it. He rushes after them, his hooves thrumming a steady pace into the ground as he speeds into a canter. He continues with the humble approach, hoping in vain that it would set him apart from Archam. How does the stag do it? Surely this whole 'pleasantness' is an act, designed to entice the mares he brought home. He likes his mare. She would make a fine herd to start. He smiles at her as he catches up. "Nyx?" He asks, reluctantly playing along, low as he thinks of her game. "Star?" He shrugs as he pulls even with the pair, and his eyes do open in genuine shock as she cries out. "Are you alright?"

Short post to get this finished, theres no way I'm winning this one....
    The

As the pair was running side by side Archam smiled they made a great pair and he was ready to bring her home, the bonus was he courted her over Titanium.

As he found joy the mare nudged him and quickly slowed in pain, he slid to a halt shoving his front hooves out in front of him, bunching snow up until he stopped. He nuzzled the mares shoulder curious to if she was truly hurt or playing another game. Titanium was quick to catch up to them and showed concern but he couldnt tell if this stag truly cared or wanted to win the competition. Archam cared for all his mares, especially those who had a foal with him. He would treat them all with respect and cherish them for different reasons. "Come back to the Falls with me, we can heal you there" the stag spoke with hope she would return with him. 

archam

she shakes her head as she leans on Archam her petite frame against his large one " i hurt my leg i think i twisted it . 'oh and im going with Archam i think he provides a great futre but..." her voice trailed off "i will tellyou my name its nadeli " she whispered so Archam couldnt hear "it means star" she manges to sya before stumbling on to the grass below she neighs in fright.

"i dont know whats wrong with my leg!" she cried she rose stumbling in her attempt she threw her head over Archams shoulder in a attempt to regain her balance.
    Titanium can feel his tail droop with dissatisfaction, and though he certainly is a sore loser, he is not going to show that in front of another stallion, especially a rival. At Nadeli's words, he makes a poor attempt at a smile, but this actually does cheer him a little. If he is ever to steal from Archam, perhaps this little mare would like to stay. "Nadeli," He echoes her, with a small smile. "Titanium, if I haven't said that already." He turns and leaves, his anger quickly returning.

Dammit Archam!

Just a quick one to finish, with a pre-bromance moment.

The stags pride was now gleeming and showing from every aspect, the mare had said yes to joining his herd and he was pleased with her decision. Not only did he gain a mare, who he thought would bring joy to the herd, he showed Titanium not to mess with him. 

"Lets get you back to the falls so you can rest" he spoke softly nuzzling the mares shoulder "You never told me your name" he said hopeful she wouldnt keep it from him in another attempt at a game.

archam

OOC: Do you want me to make a thread in the falls?
    nadlei wanted to tease him so badly but her leg hurt too much "nadlei it means star my full name is shining star of the night but nadlei is for short." she replied tiredly and limped along as close as possible to Archam.

ooc: um sure i dont really know how the site works im new