• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    oh you think you're cute, don't you?
    Shit is fucked up. You’ve got global warming, and asteroids, the polar ice caps melting, the threat of nuclear war and subsequent apocalypse, and all I want to do is buy a fucking humidor so I can smoke one of these badass Cubans and save the others. I want to go to my death at the peak of happiness: with a smoke in my mouth, chilling on a tropical island (eh, who am I kidding? A beach at dawn will do) and hashtagging everything #blessed. If I could get that hot guy from the Boston Whitecaps between my legs too, that would be sweeeeeet. He’s good with his tongue, if you know what I mean. Exit life on the waves of an orgasm. Preferably before my tits start to sag. Now that assisted death is legal in Cali, it’s totally possible, you know? As the days go by, I’m starting to think that’s my only option.

Two from two.
    Shit is fucked up. You’ve got global warming, and asteroids, the polar ice caps melting, the threat of nuclear war and subsequent apocalypse, and all I want to do is buy a fucking humidor so I can smoke one of these badass Cubans and save the others. I want to go to my death at the peak of happiness: with a smoke in my mouth, chilling on a tropical island (eh, who am I kidding? A beach at dawn will do) and hashtagging everything #blessed. If I could get that hot guy from the Boston Whitecaps between my legs too, that would be sweeeeeet. He’s good with his tongue, if you know what I mean. Exit life on the waves of an orgasm. Preferably before my tits start to sag. Now that assisted death is legal in Cali, it’s totally possible, you know? As the days go by, I’m starting to think that’s my only option. 

Boston Whitecaps 'hot guy' Tannor Johnson = TANNOR
    tropical island, #blessed >> elysium known as the isles (or islands) of the blessed= ELYSIUM
    exit(gate),peak of happiness>> gateway of xifengkou=GATES OR HEAVENS GATES

BLOCKING ELYSIUM FROM TANNOR OF THE GATES
    Shit is fucked up. You’ve got global warming, and asteroids, the polar ice caps melting (polar ice caps melting = a Google search for "ice caps Tundra" = Wikipedia article referencing the Tundra, first link), the threat of nuclear war and subsequent apocalypse, and all I want to do is buy a fucking humidor (an available humidor for purchase is known as the Brynmor, found by searching "humidor Brynmor" - also, "Tundra humidor" pops up with "No humidor man. Where you get them Cubans? I always wanted to try one to see what all the hype is," in the first link which alludes to the next clue)  so I can smoke one of these badass Cubans and save the others. I want to go to my death at the peak of happiness: with a smoke in my mouth, chilling on a tropical island (eh, who am I kidding? A beach at dawn will do) and hashtagging everything #blessed. If I could get that hot guy from the Boston Whitecaps between my legs too, that would be sweeeeeet. He’s good with his tongue, if you know what I mean. Exit life on the waves of an orgasm (orgasm/good with his tongue  - presumably good in bed = Brynmor, according to Urban Dictionary). Preferably before my tits start to sag. Now that assisted death is legal in Cali (California = The Offspring, a band formed in Huntington Beach, California; they also have a song called Cruising California which mentions this = Offspring), it’s totally possible, you know? As the days go by (days go by = Days Go By, a song by The Offspring = Offspring), I’m starting to think that’s my only option.

Blocking Brynmor from Offspring in the Tundra.
    Shit is fucked up. You’ve got global warming, and asteroids, the polar ice caps melting, the threat of nuclear war and subsequent apocalypse (Eight- http://www.trueghosttales.com/stories/ei...n-2012.php - Article about the 8 horsemen of the apocalypse, with mentions of global warming, nuclear war, and asteroids), and all I want to do is buy a fucking humidor (Eight-Compartment Cigar Humidor- first result on Google)
    so I can smoke one of these badass Cubans and save the others ( Topsail- The Smokers Post Cigar Bar in Topsail Island). I want to go to my death at the peak of happiness: with a smoke in my mouth, chilling on a tropical island ( Topsail- Topsail Island book by Ray McAllister) (eh, who am I kidding? A beach at dawn will do) and hashtagging everything #blessed (the Valley - Sun Valley Church has a blog post titled #Blessed). If I could get that hot guy from the Boston Whitecaps between my legs too, that would be sweeeeeet. He’s good with his tongue, if you know what I mean. Exit life on the waves of an orgasm. Preferably before my tits start to sag. Now that assisted death is legal in Cali, it’s totally possible, you know? As the days go by, I’m starting to think that’s my only option

Blocking Eight from Topsail of the Valley