• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Where do I go from here; Any
    Adalya woke to the sounds of hooping and hollering from currently unidentified voices. Her bright blue eyes snapped open, and a mixture of surprise and wonder masked her pretty face as the clover of sleep lifted and she saw the image manifest in front of her. It was a horse, a stallion no less, using a sheet of ice as a sort of sled. She wasn't sure who was having more fun, the roan stallion or the large tortoise racing beside him. That was a sight in itself, she had never seen such a creature, but he looked harmless enough, but the real wonder was how the horse managed to keep his balance on the thin sheet of ice below him. She didn't have much time for speculation however, as before she knew it the tortoise was sliding to a stop beside her. Before the mare had any time to register the strange creature beside her the stallion himself skidded to a stop in front of her, causing her to scoot back a few cautious step as to avoid being run over. 

Snow sprayed from the makeshift ice toboggan, coating her as well as creating a small mound around her. Her mouth opened slightly in shock and she blinked a few times to sweep the snow off of her long lashes before bursting into loud laughter. The stallion hurried out a stammered apology, but she shook her head to wave it off and laughed again, softly this time. "You both looked like you were having a very good time. But I do wonder how you kept your balance on that sled...very impressive. It looks rather slick." She winked and smiled again, this time turning towards the tortoise and nodding slightly in acknowledgment before returning her gaze to the roan stallion, "And thank you both for not crashing into me," she said with a cheeky smile, waiting for their response.

Messages In This Thread
    Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 03-29-2016, 09:45 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Weir - 03-30-2016, 02:48 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 03-30-2016, 03:35 PM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Weir - 04-02-2016, 10:16 AM
    RE: Where do I go from here; Any - by Adalya - 04-05-2016, 03:09 PM