• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I set out on a narrow way many years ago ~ [Archam, Silic, any]
    I calmed down a bit, accepting Titanium's silent apology and ridding the things Archam said from my mind along with most of my anger. I went back to listening silently to the conversation, having nothing to say on mind and nodded along to Titanium. I caught his glare to Archam glad he wasn't falling for what he was saying. Hopefully we won't stay there long, better yet live there, but what worried me the most was the look of vengeance in Titanium's eyes and a slight frown appears on my face. I shake it off thinking it's probably nothing and turn my gaze back to Archam.

I watch as he puffs out his chest, looking pretty prideful at the moment. He turns around and calls out in an impatient way to see if we were coming, then he begins his way quite rudely without another glance. I snort and walk a bit after him, then I turn around and wait for Titanium quite eager to get on the way to the Falls.

OOC: I'm ready to visit but I'm not sure about Titanium.
    (I hath returned! Sorry to keep you guys waiting :/)

Archam presses all of the wrong buttons in Titanium, but the indignant feelings that he evokes from the Nokota stallion makes him feel more alive then ever. The idea of taking an entire journey with him both exhausts him and makes him curious. As the Falls stallions speaks, the Meadow one looks him up and down and snorts at all the little actions, often that he would use himself, to portray arrogance. It is almost like he's looking in a mirror. The idea sends a tremor running through him- no, he is nothing like Archam, and he thanks whatever deity might possibly exist for it.

"No, we're going to stay here until our hooves grow roots," He remarks dryly. He casts a resigned glance at Silic, almost dramatically, hoping to amuse her. After all, someone has to if they are to walk to the Falls with Archam as a guide.

(I'm alive and ready for the visit! Smile)