• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    still my heart is heavy - tannor

Kreios

wildcat of the falls

Tannor,
    I’m not especially pleased at your kingdom’s attempted steal. I challenge you to a battle, and if you lose, your kingdom will refrain from stealing from and challenging my kingdom members for one year’s time. At the end of this year period, I’ll be more than glad to fight you again to renew the year’s term. You’re more than welcome to forfeit this battle (with no consequences or condemnation on my part) and we can come to diplomatic terms, but I wanted to make it clear that the Falls is no longer a kingdom to be trifled with.

If you choose to fight, the terms are as follows:
    - You’re posting first
    - three posts each
    - 3 days between posts
    - No substitutions
    - 1 attack and 1 counter-attack per post
    - No limit on dodges
    - Traits allowed (with the understanding the heads up that Kreios has trait suppression)

Kreios
    Chestnut few spot appaloosa
    Wildcat imitation, immortality, trait suppression
    18 hh stallion
    Percheron hybrid (build most similar to a Friesian)
    At the time of the battle will be in regular horse form, with wildcat paws rather than hooves [just for reference :) ]

i’m screaming the name of a foreigner’s god

image by connor obrien
    Invalid since Taz was away when this was posted.