• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my kingdom come- [any]
    ± when you feel my heat, look into my eyes ±
    Over and over it happens. They speak, they carry on and he holds the burden of listening to their cacophony of voices bombarding him. He said, she said, he did, why didn’t you say, how come I didn’t know? Relentless issues all to tangle themselves up in the clearing that grows smaller by the minute.

What was a simple afternoon with his thoughts soon turns to a shit storm of responsibility and need for his never ending patience. It grows weary and thin as the talk progresses. While he cannot call Dacia back he watches her fade into the background, her scent slowly disappearing as she makes a quick exit. Another time and he may have followed but he wasn’t sure why. He was half mad with grief with the loss of so many friends, including the girl’s mother, maybe she helped ease that pain. Perhaps it was something deeper that pulled him that way though, as if he wanted to be near her regardless.

He can’t do that though, not now, not with his growing circus.

Not only do they force their words on him but he is ensnared in their personal lives far deeper than he hoped Straia had ever gotten herself tangled. Surely not.

No, somehow they had all been much closer than he thought, perhaps too close for King and Kingdom. Dacia’s brother, Kimber’s lovers, her children, the same for Nymphetamine. The tension is thick as thieves and he wishes nothing more than to let them bicker it out amongst themselves, perhaps he would do just that.

Alas his hopes for a quick exit is shattered when someone new is presented to him, Arthas. “Welcome then Arthas. The Chamber is glad to have new blood, she tires of ours surely.” He doesn’t offer explanation, doesn’t expand on the ill toned jibe but he does offer the man simple greeting. “All that aside I am glad to have you, we are glad to have you should you wish to stay. There are castes should you wish to find purpose within them but we welcome residents of all kinds should you seek a quieter life here.” His eyes bore into the retreating blood bay and ombre colored woman.

He knew they tried, that they were trying. They had to be, he can’t say he had ever seen them so hard at work, but they were a mess. One hot mess and suppose for the Chamber that is fitting.

“Neither of you are getting anything done bitching among yourselves.” He huffs to the retreating backsides of his two Kingdom mates. “Kimber!” He yells at her smurf colored butt but makes no move to slow her down. “I leave for the Gates in one days time. With or without you.” He turns to look apologetically at Arthas, the ‘new guy’, though he had little to offer in the way of apologies. “Like I said, Welcome to the Chamber. It’s not all bad but best get used to that mess, I don’t think we’ve seen the last of it. Come, tell me of your home, what brings you to Beqanna?”

Gods, he had to do something to take his mind of that matter, let the new guy chat it out.
    KILLDARE
    magma King of the Chamber

idek how to respond to this thread so yeah- enjoy
    FORGIVENESS IS A CONCERN FOR THE LIVING.

The stag was put in the awkward situation of listening to Nymph and the mare who introduced herself as Kimber fight. It wasn't his business so he tried not to pay it much attention, He gave a dip of his head to Kimber as she introduced herself, she seemed polite but was to involved with Nymph to spark up a conversation.

He gently swayed his tail before moving his attention back to the king who welcomed Arthas. This is different he thought to himself, his father never spoke to him with the kindness these horses did. The king had mentioned Castes and Arthas was unsure of what they meant "I planned on earning my stay here, im not sure what Castes are, but I will join one" he spoke ensuring the king new that Arthas would be one to remember. He would work for his position in this kingdom. Arthas stood silently showing no emotions on his face as the king yelled at Nymph and Kimber before breaking the thick tension asking Arthas were he was from. 

"Well I am not from these lands, my father was the king of a well off herd, I was not his first born and there for I was banished" even though my brother will let that herd die as soon as my father is gone he thought to himself. The jealousy raged inside of the stag. He flicked his ears before returning a gaze "I dont have an exciting story, I have been on my own for a little and I just want to hold a spot in a herd, or your kingdom" he spoke from the heart, hoping to be accepted by this kingdom. Being banished from his family was the hardest thing he has been through, but he hoped this kingdom would be a better life than he has ever previously had.
    ARTHAS

OOC: I LOVED your use of smurf butt lolol