• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I'm thinking, I'm thinking...
    A miss the way the world used to be, fueling the air with our song, letting it burn. A combustion of our small town lives, running the engine on idle, no place to go. A bonfire night, whiskey in the jar, sip it slow- talk about the good ol’ days. Do you remember how simple it used to be? Talk about our dreams, about that Russian model we would never meet, not that we could ever handle her- I bet she’s hell on wheels. In 2012 I heard she made 359,822, even if you worked your ass off at the piggly wiggly you could never top it! When it’s late, put out the fire, drive on back home down that dirt road.

1 FROM 1 KINGDOM. FRIENDLY NO VISIT.
    A miss the way the world used to be, fueling the air with our song, letting it burn (lightning flame). A combustion (flame - lightning flame) of our small town lives, running the engine on idle, no place to go. A bonfire night, whiskey 9whiskey lightning - lightningflame) in the jar, sip it slow- talk about the good ol’ days ( the kreios marketing page references the "good old days"). Do you remember how simple it used to be? Talk about our dreams, about that Russian model we would never meet, not that we could ever handle her- I bet she’s hell on wheels. In 2012 (the movie falls was made in 2012) I heard she made 359,822, even if you worked your ass off at the piggly wiggly you could never top it! When it’s late, put out the fire (lightning flame - the character ygritte in GOT was described as firehaired), drive on back home down that dirt road.

blocking lightningflame from kreios and ygritte in the falls
    i just realized i totally bombed this with a typo :/ but here is the steal
    russian should be romanian :|

A miss the way the world used to be, (fueling the air) with our song, (letting it burn). (A combustion) of our small town lives, running the (engine) on idle, no place to go. A bonfire night, (whiskey in the jar), sip it slow- talk about the good ol’ days. Do you remember how simple it used to be? Talk about our dreams, about (that Russian model) we would never meet, not that we could ever handle her- I bet she’s (hell on wheels). (In 2012 I heard she made 359,822), even if you worked your ass off at the piggly wiggly you could never top it! When it’s late, put out the fire, drive on back home down that dirt road.

a combustion chamber is that part of an internal combustion engine (ICE) in which the fuel/air mix is burned.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combustion_chamber

whiskey in the jar-a song by the killdares
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD2Niae26Ow

Automobile Dacia S.A.[4] (Romanian pronunciation: [ˈdat͡ʃi.a] ([Image: 13px-Speaker_Icon.svg.png] listen)) is a Romanian car manufacturer
    In 2012, Dacia sold a total of 359,822 vehicles, 
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automobile_Dacia