• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(Any) "Some of my best friends never say a word to me".

Spring, the time of tiny foals and birds that chirped incessantly was in full swing throughout Beqanna. It was always a welcomed season after the long cold winter months. The warmth sank into his blood bay coat and chased the winter's chill from his bones. He had worked for so long to get to where he was, and he was close to gaining further promotions within his kingdom. It wasn't all for personal gain that brought him to the field. No, the stallion wanted more than just personal accomplishment, he hoped his efforts would build chamber into the Kingdom it was destined to be. Killdare, his king and dare he say it friend, deserved to have a full and loyal kingdom to rule. So he had left Chamber in pursuit of showing he had truly chosen the kingdom and would be loyal to the ashy lands and diverse population.

Nymphetamine stood in the field, in a gregarious attempt to convince others that the new Chamber was the place to put down roots. It was something that he truly believed in. If he hadn't, he would have chosen Gates, or fled both lands to hide away in some unknown corner of the world. Steeled eyes scanned the chilled field in hopes of finding an unaccompanied mare or stallion, or even an accompanied one that showed potential. The field was full of others searching for a home or for a new recruit, and Nymph had just arrived, to join in the game. A dark brown horse stood in the distance, isolated from all the others, she was as good a place as any to start.

The necromancer had decided and there wasn't much that could change his mind after that moment and set off ready to put his bets foot forward, for himself, and his kingdom. He approached stopped just close enough so that she would know he wished a conversation. A slight dip of his dark tipped muzzle in greeting signaled his intent and he moved a few steps closer, just to not have to talk loudly at the mare. "Great day to watch the field is it not?" He paused a moment to see her reaction and give her a moment to realize he was there...and not a threat. " I'm Nymphetamine, of Chamber. What might your name be?" He smiled, a small trivial thing, but it was genuine. He hoped this would end up wit a successful recruitment, but if not, then there was surely worse ways to spend the day.

Nymphetamine

in my heart, that barless prison
    discolours all with tunnel vision

whoops I posted this on my OOC account. I would normally delete and repost, but you already replied. haha
    Nymphetamine|Tirzah|Slaybell

Messages In This Thread
    RE: (Any) "Some of my best friends never say a word to me". - by Pride88 - 04-07-2016, 05:47 PM