• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(Any) "Some of my best friends never say a word to me".

He watched her, her eyes seemed to tick through what he said. their depths unphased by each comment he made. He was honestly surprised, though he hid it behind his practiced poker face after a few years diplomatic practice. See she had seemed so unsure, rather timid and he had expected her to churn some of those thoughts over in her mind. But the day continued to unfold in a unique way that surprised him at every turn. As she offered no verbal retort to each question be had continued until his last, he knew it was the probably the most provoking but he hadn't meant any of it as an insult. More so a question to see if she would like to join the ranks within Chamber.

The chocolatey mare flung into a tissy though and had him out verbally. If he were a different sort he would have lowered his head and apologized for upsetting the lady. But as Iona slung her words the necromancer had started to smirk, then by the end of her tell-off he was barely able to keep the laughter at bay. The morning like glistened off oof his mahogany pelt and the made his steel eyes twinkle, in a way. He choked back the laughed with a small cough, "Well I'll be, she has some fire after all. Watch your temper though lass, or i know a few Chamberlings that would have some fun getting under your skin." He Shrugged off the whole thing, not caring if she was annoyed with him. "Anyway, I didn't mean it as a question of your ability, more wondering if you would join the army or the peacekeepers. But hey, if yu want to get your tail hairs in a bunch that's fine..... so you want to come see Chamber or not?"

Nymphetamine looked her up and down, sizing up the mare, not in the physical sense, but her character before he turned and turned to walk out of the field from their spot. The ranking diplomat moved a few strides before his dark hooves paused and this angular face glanced behind to see if the rustling noise was her footfall behind him or that of her moving out and away. Once he had his answer he started out of the Field, ready to make his way home.

Nymphetamine

cold was my soul, untold was the pain I faced when you left me: a rose in the rain

ooc: after your reply here, I'll take this to the chamber Smile
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: (Any) "Some of my best friends never say a word to me". - by Nymphetamine - 05-04-2016, 08:30 PM