• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses!
    Kimber listens, pleasantly surprised as the new mare she's stumbled upon berates the Falls stallion. She chuckles, watching him take his leave and her attention draws back into the medicine hat mare. Before she can contain her laughter, Arthas appears on the horizon and she welcomes him, "Nice to see you out and about already, Arthas," she extends a smile, something she doesn't do all that frequently, "Yes, Arthas is a new recruit to the Chamber and joining our ranks in the army. I must say, you're pretty spirited and would fair well in the army if your brawn is as quick as your wit," Kimber says matter of factly, the sun is starting to set over the field and her watch would begin soon over the Chamber. "I'm going to be traveling home soon, I'm on patrol tonight - would you like to join us?"

She couldn't make the mare come by any means but she had a feeling that the mare would eventually, if not now then later when she was disappointed elsewhere. It took a certain type to live and thrive in the Chamber, the blue mare thought this mare was worth her salt.
    Kimber
    You don't know how hard I fought to survive,
    waking up alone when I was left to die
    Nitika almost wasn't sure if she should take Kimber up on her offer. The mare was a bit uneasy about journeying to this new place. After all, she hadn't been here that long to begin with. Did these horses really wish to recruit her to come live in the kingdom? It seemed they wished for her too; well, at least Kimber did, if her compliment about Nitika's spirit was anything to go by.

Suddenly feeling proud of herself, the medicine hat mare gave her head a toss before focusing on Kimber, ready to give her an answer, "Yeah, I'd like to come check it out, see what this place is like. Maybe I'll end up liking it. Even if I don't, I'll be away from that narcissistic stallion."