• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses!
    Nitika, despite her careful way of looking around, was momentarily caught off guard by the arrival of another horse. She spun around rapidly, a wild but careful look in her eye as she eyed this stranger. It was a mare, blue roan, or possibly more of an ombre color, Nitika couldn't tell. She wasn't good with coat colors she hadn't seen a lot of before.

The medicine hat mare was overwhelmed with the rapid-fire questions that this mare - Kimber, apparently - was directing at her. She could see that the mare seemed worried about something, stressed even, and so just decided to be as patient as she could and answer the questions so that Kimber didn't get more agitated than she was.

"Uh, well, I kind of just found my way here by accident while I was traveling. I sadly haven't see this filly, Vessel, around, and no, I do not have foals of my own."

Nitika was surprised she was so willing to answer those. Why was she already letting this mare know about details like that? Was there something wrong with her today?

Before Nitika could introduce herself, or take her leave, whichever one interested her more, a stallion approached the duo, his voice cutting into their conversation. He was a tall bay roan, nice overall coloring, but Nitika could tell, just by how he carried himself, that he had an ego. And a big one at that.

"We're doing fine, thank you," Nitika replied, stamping one hoof and blowing a bit of air out of her nose, expressing her irritation toward the stallion for being so forward and trying to show himself off, "Yeah, but I haven't found one yet. I've been doing just fine in this field. It's nice here, plenty of room to run and good food to eat."

Messages In This Thread
    (Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses! - by Nitika - 04-07-2016, 02:31 PM
    RE: (Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses! - by Kimber - 04-07-2016, 04:07 PM
    RE: (Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses! - by Archam - 04-07-2016, 04:18 PM
    RE: (Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses! - by Nitika - 04-07-2016, 04:28 PM
    RE: (Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses! - by Kimber - 04-07-2016, 04:49 PM
    RE: (Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses! - by Archam - 04-07-2016, 05:29 PM
    RE: (Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses! - by Nitika - 04-07-2016, 05:38 PM
    RE: (Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses! - by Archam - 04-08-2016, 04:07 PM
    RE: (Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses! - by Arthas - 04-08-2016, 04:13 PM
    RE: (Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses! - by Nitika - 04-08-2016, 04:23 PM
    RE: (Any) Keep Calm And Love Horses! - by Kimber - 04-10-2016, 05:02 PM