• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

'Perfect Imperfections' (ANY)
    (Please excuse my lack of knowledge, I am new to this)

The fluttering breeze picked up the mare's dark mane, lifting it slightly off of her back.  Her balanced and refined head lifted slightly as more sunlight began to seep through the green leaves of saplings.  The simplicity and grace that seemed to flow down her long, muscled, sloping shoulders and into her legs was a constant with every high step.  

As she felt the lush grass feathering her hooves she knew that others would be close by, and the guess was right.  Her slender ears angled slightly to her right to catch the swishing of a horse's tail.  She began at a slower walk, turning slightly until she could see the others.  'Far enough' her mind determined, her thoughts turning more to the hope of finding a home.  

With eyes narrowed to slits against the blazing light, she slowly lowered her head to graze.  Her soft grey muzzle touched the grass, and the pleasurable aroma filled her nostrils, her lips parted.  Slowly she clenched her teeth around the few blades, and ripped them out of the ground, upturning earth. She began to chew, the jawbone suddenly present against her skin.

She longed for the protection of a stallion, and her hazel eyes turned to a dark and envious glare at the sign of a beautiful foal and mother.  She suppressed a snort, lifting her head to see if anyone had approached, her prominent withers straightening with alertness.

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

Archam had a herd of his own claiming four mares. He was out looking for a fith, as he normally would he ventured into the field hoping to find a new face. Today was like any other, a mare he has never seen before was around. The spring breeze brushed against his pelt, lifting his mane and swaying his tail as it moved.

He decided to head towards the beautiful dappled mare "Hello, my name is Archam. What brings you to these lands?" The large bay roan hoped she would come back with him. She was beautiful and he wanted her to join his herd, be apart of there kingdom. 

archam

At the sight of a stallion, she corrected her stance.  She raised her head to meet his gaze, letting the wind blow her forelock swiftly over her right eye.  "Hope."  She said, her voice sweet and in her head, enchanting.  "My name--"  She paused, pointing her slender ears towards the sun.  "My name is Blue Moonlight.  But I am not picky on what others call me."  She whinnied,  taking a step towards him.  

She refused to stare into the stallions gaze any longer, and forced herself to observe his appealing figure.  "But what brought you out today."  She said, tilting her muzzle slightly.  A long neck extended towards him, but only to catch the scent that the heavy breeze carried.

Archam was curious to what truly drove her from her previous home but he didnt press. His ears flicked forward as she showed interst in him, this mare will be mine, he thought to himself. She would be a perfect addition to his herd, and perhaps his last addition until the next spring. The mare stepped towards him and he returned the position extending his muzzle out to nuzzle her shoulder. He pulled his neck back in before speaking "well moon, I came hoping I didnt have to leave without you" 
    The name he found fitting, blue reminded him of the devil blue mare from the chambers. "Wont you come back and be apart of my herd? We reside in the Falls, you can be apart of the kingdom as you please" he gave a quiet and quick nicker before stepping closer so his body pressed against hers. 

archam

She didn't tense, and even though in her mind she screamed yes, she played it calm. With soft hazel eyes she met his gaze. "Original." She teased quickly before raising her muzzle closer to his ear. "If you will take me into your herd, then I will join." She said quietly, before taking a slight step back and lowering her dark muzzle.

She closed her eyes, trying to enjoy the warmth of the blazing sun for a moment longer, when it passed behind a stratus cloud. Everything dimmed except for the moment. Her eyes glimmered as she stretched, waiting to see what the handsome stallions next move was. Before long she knew she would worry about being kicked from the herd, but she pushed the sliver of a thought out of her mind, trying to enjoy the moment.

The mare was quick to tease him on his request for her to join his herd. He gave a small laugh follow bt a grin as she whispered an agreement to join the herd. He watched her as she sun bathed what little sun was given before the clouds took over. She looked like a diamond, and she was a perfect addition to his herd. He gave her a nudge on the shoulder before throwing his head in the direction of the Falls, trotting off into the direction "lets get going" he shoutted behind him with a laugh. 

archam

OOC: do you want me to make a post in the falls?
    (OOC: Yes, what will it be called)

She followed at a trot, her legs lifting higher then other breeds as she followed him, a small grin pursed on her lips.  She looked into the forest, imagining the wonders of her new home, but mostly of the new stallion, muscled and sturdily built, he seemed confident and capable.  It wasn't long before her pace quickened and she caught up, her muzzle lined up with his hindquarters.  Her elegant gait somewhat fast.