• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

'Perfect Imperfections' (ANY)

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

Archam was curious to what truly drove her from her previous home but he didnt press. His ears flicked forward as she showed interst in him, this mare will be mine, he thought to himself. She would be a perfect addition to his herd, and perhaps his last addition until the next spring. The mare stepped towards him and he returned the position extending his muzzle out to nuzzle her shoulder. He pulled his neck back in before speaking "well moon, I came hoping I didnt have to leave without you" 
    The name he found fitting, blue reminded him of the devil blue mare from the chambers. "Wont you come back and be apart of my herd? We reside in the Falls, you can be apart of the kingdom as you please" he gave a quiet and quick nicker before stepping closer so his body pressed against hers. 

archam

Messages In This Thread
    'Perfect Imperfections' (ANY) - by Blue Moonlight - 04-07-2016, 05:38 PM
    RE: 'Perfect Imperfections' (ANY) - by Archam - 04-07-2016, 05:51 PM
    RE: 'Perfect Imperfections' (ANY) - by Archam - 04-07-2016, 06:08 PM
    RE: 'Perfect Imperfections' (ANY) - by Archam - 04-07-2016, 06:20 PM