• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

His spots are the joy of the leopard (Heartfire, Ephrelle)

Show them the joy and the pain and the ending

Curiosity is a familiar beast to the small roan filly, one she had grown very close to in the short year since her birth. It is nearly impossible not to be affected by such afflictions when one has the ability to peer through others’ sight. In fact, it is how she had first discovered the bright green colt as he crossed the dry, cracked edges of her home.

She had only managed to catch a glimpse of him before the creature whose sight she had been borrowing dove for cover. She had never seen the boy before, and so it is only natural that she would wish to discover what had drawn him to her desert home. As she snaps back to herself, blinking several times to re-orientate herself with her surroundings, she turns her vibrant blue gaze to the distant corner where she had seen the boy.

Breaking into a swift lope, she crosses the shifting sands with the ease of one born to such an environment. When she finally reaches the area she had last seen the green colt, her white splashed roan sides are damp with sweat even as her breath comes in short, steady bursts. Glancing around her, she tries to find where the interloper had gone. Certainly a bright green colt at least the size of she could not find that many places to hide?

Her gaze nearly passes over the dog sized reptile, but the distinct emerald hue catches her eye, drawing her attention to the oddly large, and definitely oddly colored, creature. A frown tugs at her lips as she steps nearer, dainty black ears perked sharply forward. It takes her only a moment to delve into his sight, to see what he had seen, in order to learn the truth. Head jerking up, she stares at him in astonishment for a moment before her voice finally finds words. ”How did you do that?”

Heartfire

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

If this isn't ok, let me know and I will change it!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: His spots are the joy of the leopard (Heartfire, Ephrelle) - by Heartfire - 04-09-2016, 10:17 PM