• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

His spots are the joy of the leopard (Heartfire, Ephrelle)

AND ABANDON, THAT GREETS YOU IN THE NIGHT WITH SNAKE EYES, THE MOST PRECIOUS KIND.

All of Wyrm’s certain charm comes from the freedom, the power, of his gift. Without it, the green colt would be singing quite a different tune. But he’d been born a predator - the son of predators alike - and his father had been nothing short of a terror himself. Bad blood sometimes turns rancid and in his case, it’s nearly black. ‘Spoiled’ would be the word one could pin to him now, he’d had the ability to sense admiration in his sire’s eyes the very day he'd met him. For Lupei, Wyrm could do no wrong, and as his powers grew with his control, it seemed only the greatest of forces could inhibit him from gaining what he wanted. This is why (when the girl’s mouth mirrors his and her snarky tone rings in his ears) he takes a casual step around her, tail brushing her aside as an airy hand wave would.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” He pesters, egging her on because he can sense her mood from the inflection in her tone. Tit for a tat. It’s his favorite little game, seeing how far he can push certain buttons before they snap. They always snap too, which is, in itself, a minor victory for the unbearable twerp. He doesn’t look back to her, only narrows his eyes at the never ending expanse of dull, earthy, russet colors. “If you take me to them, I’ll show you why I want to see them, you ninny.” He bargains, throwing in a little nickname for her that he’s sure will twist her sharp tongue.

“That is, of course, if you even can show me.” He challenges, choosing now to let his head tip to the side so that he might cast one accusing eye in her direction. His hooves split beneath him, growing out into wide, furry circles until they resemble camels feet. All the better for travel over the shifting sands he’s sure they’ll encounter. “Or should I just find someone else to take me?”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: His spots are the joy of the leopard (Heartfire, Ephrelle) - by Wyrm - 04-22-2016, 04:03 AM