• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

His spots are the joy of the leopard (Heartfire, Ephrelle)

Show them the joy and the pain and the ending

With a few simple words, she has him snared. In a way, they work perfectly together. Each snipping and poking at each other until they find a place to settle, one that benefits them both equally without seeming to give an inch. A slow smile begins to curve her dark lips as she eyes him keenly, returning that terrible grin of his. She cannot be sure that he will like her proposition, cannot even be sure that he will agree to it. But it is fair, in her mind. She gives him something he wants, and in turn, he gives her something she wants. Tit for tat. A perfect relationship.

Besides, she needs a guinea pig. Her brother is wonderful, but she’s pretty sure mom and dad would not appreciate it if she started experimenting on him.

”I want to practice on you,” she says in perfect seriousness. It takes her a moment to realize that he probably has no clue what exactly she is talking about. ”My… ability,” she amends, arctic blues eyes focused and intense as she stares at the bleached colt before her. ”I can make you see things.” Among other things, but she doesn’t elaborate.

Maybe she could even show him what those long-dead beasts once looked like.

Theoretically, she didn’t need to ask his permission, but a willing victim is always better. Besides, she doesn’t want to risk getting in trouble for it. And if she can say he willingly helped her, she’d have all the excuse she needed.

Heartfire

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

Messages In This Thread
    RE: His spots are the joy of the leopard (Heartfire, Ephrelle) - by Heartfire - 04-25-2016, 06:59 PM