• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Theres No Place like Home - [Fade, Any]
    FORGIVENESS IS A CONCERN FOR THE LIVING.

When they left the field the sun was setting, the moon was now out and the stars lit the sky. He gave a small nicker as the scent of the chambers ran through his nostrils and finally they were home. "Welcome to the Chambers" the silver stag flicked his tail and spoke with a grin turning his head to look for the chestnut overo. He was sure the kingdom would still be awake, trouble happens at night, and the chamber members loved trouble. 

He stopped at the heart of the chambers and turned around to face Fade "I hope you will like the chamber, what is it you are trying to obtain here?" He asked interested in her desires. 

ARTHAS

@[Fading Skies]
    "It looks great." She whinnied, looking around.  "Well, I'm not really sure yet.  But I at least want foals.  What are the ranks?" She asked, talking slowly so she could take in her surroundings.

She wondered what his intentions were, but she didn't ask anymore, and she wouldn't until he answered her questions.  She came up to his shoulders, shivering as a strong wind blew through her coat.

The stallion watched as the mare took in all the chambers had to offer. He smiled with success, the recruit was happy with the kingdom. His ears flicked forward when she said she wanted foals, followed by a question of the rank system. "Well, killdare is our king, he is a great horse. I am on the warrior caste so I couldnt tell you the structure for the diplomats but we have our cadets, captains, lieutenants and than colonels." Obviously the more you did for the kingdom, the higher you would get ranked. 

The mare moved closer to Arthas as a strong wind blew through, he moved closer, there bodies touching, offering warmth on the cool night. 

ARTHAS

"Where would I start, in the rankings?" She asked, looking for a warm place to escape the wind. Not knowing the territory she spotted nothing. She wondered about the other horses, but she didn't want to show too much interest, in fear of losing the stallion, if she even had him.

With confidence she pressed against his body, taking in the heat of his body. She was about to nuzzle his chest but decided against it, waiting for him to make the first sign of affection. She didn't know the stallion very well but hoped she eventually would.

The stallion layed his neck over the mare taking comfort in the warmth she offered in return to his. He gave a small chuckle at her question "Well at the bottom of course" you had to earn your way to the top, completing tasks, benefiting the kingdom, these all helped in gaining rank in the kingdom. Arthas himself was only a Cadet in the kingdom, at the bottom, but working his way up to the top. He hoped to be at the top one day, to be something of importance to this kingdom. He wanted nothing else than to help the Chambers stay the strongest kingdom. He never really considered courting a mare, of course it was only natural to do so. He wouldn't make any life long promises but this mare didn't seem so bad. His silver pelt shined off the stars that lit the night sky, the only noise was the wind that whistled and the night time critters singing. 

ARTHAS

She pressed her head against his chest, her ears filling with warmth.  "I meant what is the name of the rank." She mumbled, a small grin forming on her lips.  She wondered where he would take her to escape the winds after they had finished talking.  Her intentions were to one day to be very prestigious, and be a bigger help than just to grow the kingdom.  She wanted to be part of the reason it thrived.

Her heartbeat slowed as she warmed slightly.  She shifted her weight, flipping her mane so it blocked the side of her neck open to the biting winds.  Fade was an odd name she thought.  Most every horse she knew was a real name, but hers just seemed like something ready to be swept away, and that sometimes discouraged her.

The stallion embrased the mare as she moved closer to him. She stated that she wanted to know the name of the rank she started out at he gave a shrug in lack of knowledge. "Im honestly not sure, Nymph is the highest ranking diplomat, once you meet him you can ask him. Im sure he would enjoy telling you about everything. " he looked around curious to the whereabouts of the kingdom. It was a pretty active kingdom, although it was night and they were probably all out and about taking care of there own tasks, or sleeping. The stallion pulled away his body before trailing off a few paces. His wind blew, lifting off his neck slightly as the wind sang. He flicked his ears listening for activity in the kingdom. He turned back around to face the paint mare. 

ARTHAS

"Okay." She simply said, looking around. "Have you sired any foals?" Fade questioned without looking at him. She faced away from him, staring into the trees. Now she was questioning him to see his intentions. She honestly would be fine without knowing much of his past, especially past offspring.

After a few long moments she turned to him, lifting her muzzle up to stretch her neck. In honesty she liked it there, she just wanted to find out more about him and those that made their home in the kingdom.

The stallion lowered his head, inhaling the scent the grass gave off. He took a mouthful of the chilled grass lifting his head up to chew. He turned his gaze to the mare as she asked if he had any kin, he swallowed his snack, turning his head to itch his right shoulder, the pesky night critters wouldn't leave him alone. He slowly return his head and gaze to the mare "No, I haven't. Have you had a foal?" the stallion asked curiously. Perhaps he was late in the game by having no kin, but he hadn't found a need for a kin, all he wanted in his last herd was to take his fathers position. Being banned all he wanted from the chambers was to progress in his position here. He also was rather new and had little interaction with the others, for the most part.

ARTHAS

Her tail swished off a few mosquitoes and she shifted her weight. Fade listened to his reply, shaking her head. "No, I have never really met a stallion during the right time." The right time next breeding season, when all the stallions were out looking to gain more offspring. "They don't stick around for long when you don't have a kingdom or a herd." She commented, twitching her nose.

Her amber eyes gazed around, she was quite calm and collected at the moment. "Do you ever fight in the kingdom? I know you don't against other kingdoms, but what about inside the ranks, like stallion to stallion fights?" She questioned, wondering how peaceful it would be. While peace was good she also liked excitement.
    Under A Witch's Curse, 5 away from a hatchet, Restrained To A Fake