• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wherever I am is exactly where I'm supposed to be [KIRIN]
    you're metophorical gin and juice
    so come on give me a taste
    of what its like to be next to you
    Death. Sometimes that was a very perfect means to an end, Kirin thought so. He had even taught this lesson a time or two and he was no stranger to the dark game that some never played. Shame. Of course those someones were not often company the lavender leviathan kept but all the same, they had their purposes too. Parts to play in the grand scheme of things no doubt. He just liked to coax them on that path, fiddle where he could to create outcomes in fate he found most amusing.

The quiet soothes him, the gentle dribble of moisture leaving the cradles of emerald from which they were so delicately embraced. Autumn was once again leaking to the surface of the world and with it was the season- a most glorious time of year.

Kirin sat smugly in the treetops, watching through reflecting hazel eyes as one lost looking golden mare approached. He can't say he's ever seen her about these parts but there are so many faces to see, few that garner remembrance. At least not from him. No, he doesn't know her but that mattered very little, he didn't need to know her at all. He knew plenty of women already and this one did not strike him as a face he would bother chisling into his memory. Not yet at least, maybe she would cry especially spectacular, let's not get our hopes up though.

He didn't need to know her for what he had in mind, the faint scent of estrus tickling the hairs in his nose and awakening a vicious thirst within him. Like a springtrap he breaks free from the canopy of cover, tilting to the ground with his great wings outstretched. The soggy earth melts beneath his feet as he touches down, looming before her as some fine feathered angel might. "Are you lost?" He asks, dripping sticky sweet honey as he speaks, a chorus of fine tenor to match the fine features of his handsome face.
    Kirin
    son of Khaos

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wherever I am is exactly where I'm supposed to be [KIRIN] - by Kirin - 04-18-2016, 05:08 PM