• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The hardest one's to love are the one's who need it most (Nadeli?)
    She walked through the snow, her hooves making a crunching noise with each step. Her eyes kept a lookout for the mare. Oh she did hope she would find her soon, Light stopped to rest against a tree a little before continuing into the white wilderness. Where could she be? She gave a sigh thinking to give up but she shook her head no i have to find her. And with a new determination she pick up the pace into a slow trot.
    nadeil heard light and trotted up to her and began slowly "light can i talk to you...?"
    Finally she saw the black piebald coat of the mare. The other must have heard her coming as she trotted up to the Oldenburg, asking if they could talk "Of course you can" Light spoke softly as a friendly smile graced her features.
    " the reason i ran out is because you and Archam reminded me of my parents the way you love each other my father was killed and i don't know how." she said her voice wavering " and my mom...... she died in a fire she was terrified i barley made it out alive and i remember her screaming for me to run and how she ran her body aflame nudging me out....." she stuck out the leg that was troubling her " i have a scar and a wound that never really healed but i didn't want to say anything i thought Archam wouldn't want me to come anymore....." her voice trailed off at the end she hid the leg wound again.
    "light i'm sorry i couldn't help it but i can almost be certain Archam thinks i'm a emotional wreck now and um also are mares allowed to join any caste they wish?" she nickered