• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just do what you do what you do what you did to me; NEVI

Lieschel

"Well I was almost sleeping." Her belligerence grows as his tone registers. She looked him over, squinting her eyes to see if she could bring him into focus a little bit better, almost as if she thought he might be lying to her. But nope, there he was all curled up on the ground with the cool earth below him. Her gaze falls away from his own and she scuffs a hoof against the rocks. "Oh." Her attitude falling flat as she realizes she had been a rude little snot.

She sighs, figuring she ought to apologize but there was no one here to make her. "I was exploring, until you scared the bejezzus out of me." Despite his soft tone and the feeling that she had been chastised and then forgiven, her own tone sharpens slightly again.

Poor girl seemed to have some kind of chip on her shoulder at the moment.

But the moment passes and it falls into awkward silence. "So..." She starts. Oh. Right. "My name is Lieschel, what's yours?" She fidgets in her spot, unwilling to move to leave or to stay, she was still undecided. Perhaps it would go better once they got this conversational ball rolling.

That awkward moment when you're laughing so hard but no noise comes out so you sit there clapping like a retarded seal.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: just do what you do what you do what you did to me; NEVI - by Lieschel - 04-20-2016, 04:28 PM