• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just do what you do what you do what you did to me; NEVI

Lieschel

"Well I was almost sleeping." Oh dear. It seemed she had really stepped in it now. He apologizes to her, profusely even after she had acted like an ass to him. Of course that only makes her guilt feel worse and the temper she gets when she feels guilty is raising up a little. She doesn't like to be wrong, doesn't like to apologize. It makes her angry even when she knows it shouldn't. She aches to throw a temper tantrum, but these small things she had been working on in secret so that maybe when mommies came to the Den they would pick her if she wasn't so belligerent or angry.

While she played tough, it really was hard to be alone without someone to care and love her.

She sighs, tucking that temper away, when he is all done. "No, look, it's really my fault anyways. I shouldn't have been so snappy at you. You didn't do anything." Her short tail slapping irritably at her haunches. "Can we just drop it? Say we are both sorry and move on?" KThanks.

Saved by the introductions! Who would have thought she would have been so happy to have to go through the niceties of every day life. She smiles at him, warmly, glad to have been interrupted on the other much more awkward part of her life. "Nevi." She tastes the name on her tongue. "I like it!"

She moves closer to him, her eyes seeking him out in the darkness. She is glad for some company, she likes to think she doesn't have any one to talk to because all the other babies are babies and cry and she hates that. But really it's because she is just as lost and lonely as they are and she doesn't want her own armor to break. Lieschel acts tough, acts like it doesn't hurt to be homeless with no ties, only to keep herself sane.

"So where do you live? Do you have any brothers or sisters? What's your home like?" She tosses off some random questions even as she slides up against his side, tentative at first but enjoying the warmth and the comfort his touch brings so she slides closer so that their shoulders touch.

That awkward moment when you're laughing so hard but no noise comes out so you sit there clapping like a retarded seal.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: just do what you do what you do what you did to me; NEVI - by Lieschel - 04-21-2016, 07:27 AM