• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

someone like you; volcan

i've been saving my soul for someone like you. so let's love while we're young.

The girl child is not sure why she is here. At first glance one could see the bay and teal child was too young to be without a dam unless necessity or death provoked it. Her small brow is furrowed upon cresting the sand kingdom. It stung her blue green eyes when the wind rose and spit the granules against her pelt. Now and again she would welp against the spur.

Thin teal limbs pull her over the shallow dunes before finding purchase of land, real land made of grass and soil. The small skull swivels to search for face or scent. This was outside the only home she has know.

Outside the forest.

It was scary.
    It was heart-stopping.
    It was exciting.

The small nostrils flare as the faintest glimpse of another's scent on the stale breeze, taunting her. Autumn was settling into Beqanna and so the atmosphere was drying more than usual, heightening the senses. With an ungainly grace does the filly turn to see the bearer of the pheromones. It was female and that is comforting to say the least (or so she thinks). A small call is given, high and melodic like the tinkle of tiny silver bells on the summer breeze. The russet child ceases her movements and looks keenly for movement, small points trained to hear a response. Keilani is aware of her gifts, the armor formation from light and self aura manipulation. They would be invoked only if there should be a threat from the other female equine.

The small girl draws a breath inward, chest full and small skull high for whatever decided to meet her call.
    Keilani

self-aura manipulating, light armor equipped daughter of pazuzu and lirren

(i'm still getting use to this little girl so forgive me. she doesnt see voly yet but can smell her Smile

Messages In This Thread
    someone like you; volcan - by Keilani - 04-21-2016, 07:30 PM
    RE: someone like you; volcan - by Volcan - 04-25-2016, 10:00 PM
    RE: someone like you; volcan - by Keilani - 05-11-2016, 05:46 PM