• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

To Live Forever in Another

Here lies Jason. Lived for a long time, Loved Many, and Died for one.

To my kids: I love you all, and will miss you dearly.

Sidra: I am sorry I failed you
    Sretan: My beautiful bundle of joy. I am so blessed
    Voudou: You were my peace, and my best friend
    Fiasko: I am beyond thrilled to return to you. I will spend eternity attempting to make it all up to you. I love you
    Gates: My one true love.

jason
    ex-magical son of eol and ashling

Honestly I do not have the heart to write a full post -- he died giving his magic to his son in order to heal him from injuries sustained in the war
    Jason-
    You were a kind lover. We met during one of my darkest hours. Our union was brief but it was bright...like the explosion of a super nova star. Cometissa and Elysi, our girls, have grown to beautiful young fillies. They are gifted and graceful and so very, very smart... Wish you could have met them. Rest in peace, dearheart.

Always,
    Y