• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

free dad for April
    even though I'm not really playing him at the moment, I figure Mesarez will have been losing his mind a little bit with his mom dying and Baltia falling apart and all that fun stuff - so he's open for anyone who wants a dad option for this month! Everything would be consensual, he's just going through a slutty phase not being an outright asshole.

We're out of time for them to meet beforehand but if you'd like a thread or a thread where he meets the baby let me know! He probably won't want to be super involved but happy to torture him a little

Mesarez
    stallion
    breed - Baltian
    colour - iridescent white
    traits - equus kelpus, semi-transparent, glowing, baltian eyes, baltian gills, scales
    tegteg [EQUUS KELPUS 4][SEMI-TRANSPARENT 1][GLOWING 0][BALTIAN EYES 0][BALTIAN GILLS 0][SCALES 0][tattoo animation 1]
    dibs!
    idk who yet, but dibs on a spot!