• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like it never hurts (Any)
    to live in a dream is to live with ambition
    Not long after he had finished speaking, Hasenel heard the approaching hoof steps of another horse. Turning his head, he saw a winged and golden mare he had once encountered before, and wasn't totally surprised to see her now. Only two groups existed in the field, and they always held the same goal: to offer a home, and find a home. He and Yael were natural competition, as they were of the "offer a home" group.

The golden mare offered him a polite hello, which he returned with a casual snort and bow of his head. She wasn't his enemy, just a circumstantial opponent, whom he now looked forward to competing with. Yael then explained to the mare her offer, though Hasenel knew he would do nothing to change his. They came from two very different lifestyles, and it would be up to May to decide exactly what she wanted.

"That is a decision you have to make, ultimately," Hasenel replied to May, when she had finished speaking. "But I suggest you come with me, as the herd life does offer ranks like living in a kingdom. I actually prefer to run my herd more like a kingdom, as I hope it will one day be. Between the desert or ocean life, I would choose that of the ocean. My home not only has sand, if you like it, but miles of water and green grass. Beqanna does not call my homeland paradise for nothing."

Hasenel then fell silent, his confidence still strong as he waited for the mare, or Yael, to say something more.
    HASENEL
    lead stallion of island resort
    html by call

Messages In This Thread
    Like it never hurts (Any) - by Tolimay - 04-22-2016, 07:09 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Hasenel - 04-23-2016, 08:32 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Tolimay - 04-23-2016, 11:32 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Hasenel - 04-24-2016, 12:01 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Yael - 04-24-2016, 01:40 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Tolimay - 04-24-2016, 04:22 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Hasenel - 04-24-2016, 04:42 PM
    RE: Like it never hurts (Any) - by Yael - 04-25-2016, 09:38 AM