• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I want it all day long, I'm addicted like it's wrong; ANY (at your own risk)
    "Evil requires no reason."
    Idle hands. He had too much idle time lately. Too much worrying over Ryss, too much fighting the urge to fall in love with her. (Little did he know he would fall to it eventually.) It boiled his insides, curdled his stomach and made him feel antsy and angsty and just pissed off in general. He wanted to rip and maim and so far the bear hadn't done what he needed it to do. It had released some of it, sure but now, now he wanted more. He watched her, those golden slits of his constantly watching her in an almost unnerving way. He shifts his weight slightly.

He is just as ready to snap as she is. The unspoken challenge in the air meant that they would either fight or do the dirty. It would be the only thing that would calm both of their blood. But Ryss, dear Ryss, he couldn't do that to her, even now, even knowing that she would not hold his past against him. He couldn't do that.

So it looks like fighting would be it.

She turns and lunges, taking down the deer with the snap of the branches behind her. He admires the grace, the beauty that she has when she attacks. He admires it, but finds himself without the urge to touch and make his. Damn Ryss. Damn that girl.

He slides into another shape, one like her owns, one that is more evenly matched. He was in the mood for a fight, for blood shed and while she offers him her food, he does go to it, taking a bite. "I came here to....spill blood." He said finally. His golden eyes on her and he waits, he waits for her to pounce to feel the threat in the air, to answer his challenge. He shifts his weight, his body moving back and forth slightly. If she wouldn't lunge, then he would.

pazuzu

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I want it all day long, I'm addicted like it's wrong; ANY (at your own risk) - by Pazuzu - 06-29-2016, 06:08 PM