• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nadeli

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

Archam pondered around the cobblestone, it has been a while since he has seen a few of his mares. Nadeli had been gone for some time, but she made it back for breeding season, and she should be showing now. Although he hadn't seen her much since they produced the offspring. 

As his thoughts gathered around the mare her scent ran through his nares, his head flickered in the direction and he bounded toward it. After a few minutes of travel he found the black and white mare by the wooded area, a smile grew as he looked the mare over who's stomach was bulging. "Hello Nadeli" he spoke softly to not scare her. As he reached the mare he gently nuzzled the base of her neck and returned to find her gaze "How are you feeling?"

archam

@[Nadeli]
    Nadeil nuzzled him back "i feel like i weigh a million pounds!" she neighed tossing her head but she looked fondly at her belly that had grown larger in the past months she was still smaller then most mares in foal well she supposed it was natural she was taller and slimmer then most mares "but that does not mean i have gotten any slower i am still faster then you!" she nickered mischief shining in her pretty blue eyes

the stag gave a small chuckle at her comment of feeling heavier. He had obviously never carried a foal so he doesn't know the pain of the extra weight a foal gives, he was sure it was uncomfortable.He allowed a small smile to grow on his face when she stated she was still faster than him, she was a slender mare with less weight than he had, so she had an easier time running than he did. Now that she had the extra weight the playing field was more even. "Is that so?" he questioned with a playful stare.

archam

Nadeil flicked her tail then narrowed her eyes "oh you want to wager that i bet i can beat you in a race even if i am in foal if i beat you hmmm you have to go all over our home until you find the best grass then you have to bring me there deal?" she nickered but suddenly the foal kicked out strongly and she sagged against Archams shoulder
    Nadeil recovered and stood up and sighed wistfully "how about we race after our foal is born i think its excited to be so close to its father i know i am." she neighed looking fondly at Archam she sighed though she wanted to go somewhere she was tired of cobblestone she loved it here but she needed to go somewhere she knew it would be hard to go anywhere after the foal was born an idea sparked in her mind "Archam could you pretty please bring me to the field next time you go please please please!" she nickered she nuzzled him affectionately nibbling at his mane trying to convince him she looked into his eyes pleadingly trying to be as sweet as possible she walked around him using one of her old tricks of getting someone to do what she wanted. She finally stopped behind him and stepped high to where she was standing beside him she layed her neck around his brushing his cheek fondly.

Archam watched as the mare grew playful suggesting a race, only to fall on him for support from what he imagines to be the weakness of holding a foal. Shortly after picking herself up off him, she suggested a race after she gave birth, which he agreed to be a good idea. The mare asked for him to bring her to the field the next time he travels out and begins to walk around him brushing against him, stopping to lay her neck around his. "I can bring you to the meadow" he suggested, the field was were he went to court mares and did not want to bring a current mare with him as it would cause an awkward situation. Instead he agreed to stroll into the meadow in the near future, when she is up to it. 

archam

{sorry i messed up my places i meant meadow newbies lol}

"sure i was hoping we could go before the foal is born it will be really hard with a foal tagging along." she nickered she turned her neck to nuzzle her belly fondly she asked Archam n a soft voice "what do you think our foal will look like?" she then brought up something she had been thinking about for a long time "Archam do you want to name it together, if its to much just tell me okay?" she nickered softly.

He gave a nod of his head as the mare desired to go prior to birth, which he understood. Most mares would remain within the herd or kingdom while the foal was young, unless they had someone to watch the foals while they took there leave of absence. He would grant the wish and take her to the meadow in the near future.

His gaze followed her to her stomach as she rubbed it, she seemed excited for the foal which was pleasing. Some mares foaled to please there stallion, and had little intentions of truly caring for the foal, this was not the case for Nadeli. He gave a shrug as she asked what he thought the foal would look like "I'm not sure, there is plenty of possibilities" he currently only had one foal, but he did not imagine to have multiple foals looking the same. Each mare carried a different coat and each mare had a different build. She than asked if he wanted to help name the foal, his eyes grew wide. He had never been asked that, wasn't that something the mare did on her own? Light named there filly on her own, and he found it to be a beautifully chosen name. "If you want me to, I can help to decide, what do you have in mind?" he would give his opinion should she want it.

archam

"i was thinking perhaps something graceful sounding for if its a filly for its likely that it would be tall since most of my family was tall and you are as well perhaps suzzette if its a colt maybe something to begin with a like hmm aquiline has always sounded so kind and strong to me what do you think?" she nickered her gaze still soft and dreamy

the stag listened as Nadeli listed her desired names, he gave a nod of approval "Those are stellar names, they will do" he said with no further need to discuss. of course the choice was ultimately the mares, as it will be her foal to raise, it was nice to consider Archams thoughts though. He gently swayed his tail and lowered his head to graze on some grass.

archam