• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I stand, not crawling, not falling down; LORELEY
    "Evil requires no reason."
    He much preferred the Forest to the Meadow. The Forest could be so much more sinister if he bent the shadows just right. The Forest was much easier to create a mood in. Not that he minded doing more work but if it wasn't needed than it wasn't needed. He rolls his shoulders in a shrug, getting more action this season than he normally did was tiring. (Darling Ryss still in his mind, although he found with distance he was able to not think of her as much). No, not really, he was fine. He had an endless amount of reserves when it came to spreading his seed as far and as wide as he wished. Most of them practically begged him....

Regardless, it was over. In a few months there would be more of his children running around on stilt like legs. He was curious to see what his magic would mutate towards this year. While he often did not know what his children's names were, he could pick most of them from a crowd, the interesting ones as it were.

One day he would find the perfect one to groom.....Now...where had those thoughts come from? He didn't even like kids.

Damn that mare. She made his mind go in a million different unusual directions.

It was with a certain foul mood that he sees the mare in front of him. It would be almost too easy to play with her. Her lack of eyes were a dead giveaway that she was not as strong as she would like others to think she could be. His breath is hot on her shoulder and his fangs glance off her side, not drawing blood, but just enough to terrify her. His words when he speaks were a low growl. "What have we here?" He circles her, occasionally touching her with those fangs.

pazuzu

@[andrea]
    **Disclaimer, posting to Pazuzu can result in maiming, torturing, and all kinds of nasty things possibly happening to your pony. If you do not agree, do not post to him or if you do not want your pony horribly maimed, please say so. Most of the time he will just leave some nice new scars, either mental or physical.

you get underneath me,
    and all my defenses just fall away

When the war came about, Loreley fled from the Amazons - her peaceful slumber interrupted by shark infested waters and fire-breathing Chamberlings. Had it even truly been her home? Sunday had been missing for quite some time from the Jungle's lush lands and from the eyeless girls nares. Sunday had never met anyone outside of the Jungle, the Forest had been a formidable respite from the terror that struck in her heart prior. The buckskin wandered in and out of the shadows, much like her late Father but even though she could not see; she knew she wasn't alone.

Her skin feels balmy in his presence, her mouth lathered with saliva - the feeling you get when you're on the brink of vomiting - she feels him, fully and as the fangs trace her delicate skin she quivers. But, alas, it is not from fear - it is something else, something deeper and lasting. She quivers in both curiosity and the chance of change. She dreams of a life that isn't so mundane, however it may come to fruition. "You tell me, I've never seen myself," she softly says, cocking a hindleg as he circles, "I feel as though you are no good." She says this simply, matter of factly - she had not learned the diplomatic tendencies of her mother but she had learned to be steadfast and strong; even if it was the ignorant choice.

loreley

ooc: sorry it took me a minute to get back around and posting her! <3
    "Evil requires no reason."
    Throwing up would have been a good response to meeting him. He oozes evil on his best days. He stretches out tangles of blackness to curl around her body, touching her lightly here and there. For now, no pain but it could change oh so easily. He steps closer to her, brushing his chest against her own, his lips following a path up her neck. His nostrils flare and he inhales her scent, closing his eyes like he was smelling a wonderful perfume.

She is so nonchalant, like meeting the Devil isn't a big deal. Like her soul wouldn't become his if he so wanted it to. Her words are sassy and he smiles at it, something she cannot see. He does so like the sassy ones. Rys's brilliant body beneath him flashes through his mind.

But none of that today, perhaps again, some other time he would find this girl, find her and make her one of his. He touches his lips to her neck again, backing away. Her words make him laugh. "I am no good." He scrapes his teeth against her sensitive nose. "I am the worst. You should probably not be here. There is no telling what might happen to you." He moves to her other side and then stops, stepping back until it is nothing but the lingering tendrils of darkness touching her, encircling her like a black cocoon.
    pazuzu
    **Disclaimer, posting to Pazuzu can result in maiming, torturing, and all kinds of nasty things possibly happening to your pony. If you do not agree, do not post to him or if you do not want your pony horribly maimed, please say so. Most of the time he will just leave some nice new scars, either mental or physical.