• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

|| HELL WAS ROLLING IN LIKE A RANCID FOG

Hell is on its way.
     Hell was rolling in like a rancid fog,
     And the world that we knew was raining blood.

Within the conditions of obscurity, did my tread exist - so quietly I prowled; a beast in repose. My eyes, my black and soulless eyes drifted along the highlighted specs of the night where the moon dispersed its filtered luminescence.

My night, my beautiful and mysterious night came to embrace my swarthy decay. The delicacy of her darkness hovered so sweetly over the spoiled flesh that deterred my own blackness. Black, she was so black and dark – and black – and beautiful. Thoughts cluttered my cognitive with the awe of my love. My sweet and dark black love who I can only capture for a specific amount of time. These moments with her were special, so special I just stood, emerald eyes closed in contentment as the use of sight was irrelevant.

As an ornament during the longest, most pure hours my love was present – I remained with the intentions of her staying longer than she should. I was eager to win her over with my loyalty, though, nothing seemed to impress her. When she is to part me, I lack the knowledge of her travel. I would follow.

Frustration over my own logic exerted from my physical being, air that sat for days pushed from my nostrils. If I could smell, I would explain the aroma of the stagnant filth that now surrounded the perimeters of my stance. Subsequently, deep rumbles resulted in periods of cackles from the disturbance of whatever else lied within the spaces of my rotted corpse.

My love. She does not leave me yet.

Here we are
     We knew the day would come.
     Those who slay together,
     Stay together in the end.