• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just stay away from the white light; birthing, go away
    "Evil requires no reason."
    "I don't either Rys. But I'd like to try." Love after all was a whole new emotion for him, where he felt his heart thu-thump hard in his chest whenever she was near. When that tingly sensation ran up and down his body, coiling in whatever part was closest to her. Just waiting always for her touch, reveling in it when she did, even when those touches brought his blood to the surface.

He would have to be more open, which would be hard for him. Opening wasn't something he did. He could make others open, make them spill all their secrets or he would crack open their minds like eggs and get it himself. He could do that, but being open and willingly allowing some of that darkness to escape? Gods, that was a scary thought.

"Fair enough." He says when she is done, contemplating her words. "We will probably fight and argue and tell each other to piss off, but I am willing to go through the pain of love for you Rys." Opening up, gods damn this was hard. He practically gulps in a sudden nervousness. "The Gods know I tried to fight it, but this fucking feeling won't go away. It won't stop setting my body on fire for you or my damn heart knocking in my chest for you." His lips touch her cheek, gently, so gently.

"I've never even been close to Love. I swore I'd jump off a cliff for being so damn weak as to make a weakness. But I'm a fucking magician and if I cannot keep you safe and our son safe, then no one can. I won't be perfect. I'm not perfect. I'll fuck up and you will hate me, but I am hoping that maybe...maybe we can figure this bullshit out together."

He's such a romantic. "I won't follow you around unless you want me there. I refuse to be one of those needy bastards. I won't do everything you say or want me to do. I will make it up to you, somehow, every time I piss you off." His dark eyes falling into hers. Lips brushing against her neck even as his chest slides closer to her shoulder again so he could feel her warmth. "I will love you Ryss. I will keep you safe. I will keep our son safe. And I will give up most of my other life for you."

Sorry ladies, Pazuzu babies are now on the endangered list because the only one getting any is going to be his beautiful Ryss. Good news ladies! Most of you might even be okay because he probably won't go on torturing sprees until he gets so mad and hurt he can't cope another way.

His chest touches her now and he presses into her warmth. "Can we try Rys?"

pazuzu
    **Disclaimer, posting to Pazuzu can result in maiming, torturing, and all kinds of nasty things possibly happening to your pony. If you do not agree, do not post to him or if you do not want your pony horribly maimed, please say so. Most of the time he will just leave some nice new scars, either mental or physical.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: just stay away from the white light; birthing, go away - by Pazuzu - 05-10-2016, 06:24 PM