• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just stay away from the white light; birthing, go away
    "Evil requires no reason."
    Her lips are on my skin as she speaks and it makes it so damn hard for me to concentrate. She nips me, making me inhale a breath each time she does. A purr starts to rumble in my chest. She makes me so fucking happy I can't even describe the feeling in my chest. She says everything I have wanted to say, everything I can't say. She speaks, even as her lips touch every part of my body they can. As she pulls me closer and I go, willingly because it's all I want to have some part of her body on my body, our heat mingling until we are one giant heater. I want skin on skin and lips touching....

Gods. I want her so fucking much right now. But our kid is over there, on the ground, a tiny huddled ball of quiet and so damn vulnerable. I want to protect him, to keep him safe always and to never let the little demon have any problems. Even I know that problems are part of life and sometimes if you run into a monster like I am, your problems get worse.

I am a monster. I have hurt and killed and burned and terrorized for my own amusement. I have tested and trialed and broken so many others that I can't really remember them. I would bruise one only to forget about her the moment I started on the next. I shouldn't touch Rys. I shouldn't want to be a part of her life and the life of our monster, but I do and I will. And I sure the fuck am.

There is obviously some good in me somewhere, if I can still love. So I will work hard to bring some of that to the forefront, because they both deserve some nice, some flowery words and beautiful sights. Even if they might have to deal with the darkness that runs through my veins daily.

"We will do our best Ryss. That's all we can do for him. We will love him and guide him and teach him. He might see some fucked up shit between us, might see us fight and yell. He will know our love though and know that we do know how to say we are sorry in our own fucked up ways. I'll teach him what you can't. You'll teach him what I can't. We will do this together."

My lips touch her cheek and then they are dragging their way down her body as I move my body away from hers. Even as I look over her back I am putting protection in place over our son. It's big enough he can stand up, big enough he can move but there was no way in hell he would be able to see us. And then I am doing the same to us. A knowing smile curls my lips. "Our son is safe. No one can see us." A rather hard nip to the curve of her haunch. "I will keep you from getting pregnant unless you want to love. Never fear." And then my lips are soothing the bite. "We will put it to the test now." I say with a smile.

pazuzu

Messages In This Thread
    RE: just stay away from the white light; birthing, go away - by Pazuzu - 05-11-2016, 09:06 PM