• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

just stay away from the white light; birthing, go away
    "Evil requires no reason."
    All those cliches were true. Everything was bigger and better when love was involved. I sigh contentedly against Ryss, our bodies curled around each other in the carpet of violets. She lays her head on my shoulder and I reach down gently to lip at her legs as they lay curled beneath her. I smile, ears flickering as a sound outside of our bubble reaches my ears and within moments I am making our own shield disappear.

"Oh dear." I say with an amused smile to my lips. I brush my lips to her forehead, angling so I could before I lurch to my feet. "It seems our demon does not like cages." And I'm stepping closer, blood coming from one of my cuts to touch itself against Tycho's cage. And just like that his barrier is gone. Only my blood would have worked, it was the only protection I knew I could have given him that no one else would have been able to break. In the absence of my blood, Rys could have used her own.

"Sorry son." I touch my lips gently to his back. "Precautions against others harming you was a concern while your mom and dad were...busy." A knowing smile is on my lips even as I turn to look briefly behind me at Ryss. Beautiful. She was so damn beautiful with the blue purple violets around her and the blue purple in her skin.

A dark eye rolls back towards our son. "I expect we will piss you off from time to time, but next time I will make sure there is something you can do and your area is a little bigger, can you handle that?" Negotiating. I did love to negotiate. It was one of those things that just has more meaning the older you were. No one negotiated any more. It was always a give and take with no real meaning behind it. And so I wait while my son thinks over what it is I have offered him.

He will learn that I am open to adjustments and respond accordingly.

pazuzu
    **Disclaimer, posting to Pazuzu can result in maiming, torturing, and all kinds of nasty things possibly happening to your pony. If you do not agree, do not post to him or if you do not want your pony horribly maimed, please say so. Most of the time he will just leave some nice new scars, either mental or physical.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: just stay away from the white light; birthing, go away - by Pazuzu - 05-12-2016, 05:04 PM