• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fall Is Like A Second Spring (Archam, Loken)
    "Hey! No fair!" Sirana shouted at the colt as he galloped past her through the water. The filly hurried to catch up, intent on getting revenge on Loken for him nipping her rump. Seeing he was heading out of the water, something that disappointed Sirana since she liked the water, she still went to catch him. Her hooves found solid ground when she reached the bank, stopping for a moment next to the colt.

"Now see if you can catch me!" Sirana giggled as she reached out and nipping his withers before taking off at a gallop, kicking up her back legs and whinnying excitedly as she raced away from her brother.
    Hearing Sirana and Loken running around excitedly, she turned her gaze to the young foals, careful to keep an eye on them. She didn't want them hurting themselves, and if Sirana was anything like her dam, she would. Anahi had been prone to that when she was growing up. So far though, seemed like that trait had skipped Sirana. The filly was capable of handling herself well enough.

Chuckling when Sirana squealed as Loken nipped her, the foals galloped out of the water, Sirana nipping Loken in turn before racing off again. Leaving the foals to play, Anahi turned back to face the stallion.

"I'll be sure to call Archam; you have my word, do not worry," she said. Raising her head, the mare rested her neck across Archam's muscular back, letting out a sigh of content.
    Archam

His gaze was set on the foals who were happily playing with each other. It was nice they the foals were able to grow up together, to have that companionship that many search years for. Of course they would grow older and be off on there own adventures at there mature age. But for now they are innocent and playing with each other was all they needed.

His head turned to Anahi as she spoke, he gave a smile and A nod I would really like that . her neck was wrapped across his back and turned his to nuzzle her neck. She was his comfort zone, she was always able to make a stressful day worth while. She was interested in his daily activity, and truly wanted to be apart of his herd. He was lucky to have had her join his herd, that she was willing to have a family with him. He could only hope she enjoyed the herd as much as he imagined.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

OOC: Sorry it was short, imma open a new thread.
    OOC: Okay, sounds good. Go for it.