• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    archam, buddy
    Chemdog
    Six Years and Healthy, Athletically Fit
    Sturdy Drafty Build - Hybrid
    17hh
    Black Paint w/ Birdcatcher Spots
    No Traits
    --

<center><style> #heynowuranallstar {background-image:url('http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t139/anh1992111/spaceyspace_zpsoovipcdb.jpg'); width: 600px; padding:20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px black; border: 2px solid black;} #heynowurarockstar {background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/SPLrsaW.png'); height:536px; width:539px;} #imnotcrazy {background-color: rgba(200, 237, 255, 0.7); width: 560px; padding: 20px; margin-top: 25px; border: 2px black solid; box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px black; color: black; font-family: times; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 12pt;} #imjustalittleunwell {font-size: 15pt; font-weight: 700; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 10pt; margin-top: 20px;}</style> <div id="heynowuranallstar"><div id="heynowurarockstar"></div> <div id="imnotcrazy">

Oh and what a delightful day it is today. Open sky, calm wind, sparse and fluffy happy little clouds. Newborn leaves rustle in the gentle airy currents sweeping from the north, taking with it the morning's thin veil of fog. The dew pleasantly blankets everything. Little prisms glisten across his speckled back, sparkling in his dready black mane and tail as he stands there waiting for Archam. His opponent finds him well enough and Chem cannot help but notice his emotional state. “<i>Pull yourself together bud, it's just a friendly spar.</i>” He speaks through a playful grunt, pawing at the ground in mock anger, a smile plastered menacingly across his charcoal lips.

This little remark must have gotten to his spar partner because he then launches himself across the dirt, mouth hungrily agape and teeth searching for flesh. Instinctively his prey-be-me mind sends him hurling (more like hopping) away from Archam's chompers. In the same motion Chem sends his left hind foot out for blood, trying to meet it with his new friend's forehead or chest, but any part of him will do. So a hop and a kick, it all happens so quickly. Chemdog keeps his momentum going after hopping away, trotting around in a half circle to face Archam head on once again. He keeps his long legs in motion all the while. He charges once he comes within a foot or so, their eye contact presumably still intensely happening. Upon the last burst of energy to thrust his own chest to collide with his same size buddy he can feel the sudden sting of an open wound on the edge of his belly. He will later discover there is a significant bruise and bits of torn flesh, pink and swollen. Ouch.

The painted draft promptly tries to ignore it and goes about his regular schedule of attacking the shit out of this very determined and apparently emotionally fueled dude.

Plan executed. Hopefully. He sends himself hurling into him, chest battering what he hopes is the stallion's chest but perhaps the ribs or shoulder [would be right side if to the side]. He brings his knees up to jab any part of his opponent that he can manage. His mouth simultaneously search for the Archam's poll, snapping and drooling ravenously as he searches for his most vulnerable piece (up there anyway). In a perfect world his vulnerable little ear would be firmly in Chem's yellow teeth...a boy can dream.

---
    <b>Summary: </b> His defense to Arch's first attack is trying his best to move away quickly and kick out to the side as he collects himself to flee. Archam's bite lands on the side of his underbelly, left side and pinches to the point of painful bruising and little cuts across the wound. Words: 411  - Post One

<center><div id="imjustalittleunwell">chemdog</div><div style="font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 1px;">astra inclinant, sed non obligant.</div></center></div></div></center>

----
    absolutely dude, i'd say right away that we can do a week in between instead of three days. i work a lot lol if that is not okay then that is totally okay too.

great job btw! nice opener. i'm always so bad at them >.<

Messages In This Thread
    archam, buddy - by Chemdog - 05-07-2016, 08:33 AM
    RE: archam, buddy - by Archam - 05-07-2016, 09:15 AM
    RE: archam, buddy - by Chemdog - 05-10-2016, 02:58 PM
    RE: archam, buddy - by Archam - 05-12-2016, 07:11 PM
    RE: archam, buddy - by Chemdog - 05-19-2016, 03:54 PM
    RE: archam, buddy - by Chemdog - 05-19-2016, 08:04 PM
    RE: archam, buddy - by Archam - 05-21-2016, 06:29 PM
    RE: archam, buddy - by Chemdog - 05-28-2016, 07:17 AM
    RE: archam, buddy - by Chemdog - 05-28-2016, 12:02 PM
    RE: archam, buddy - by Cassi - 06-13-2016, 01:20 PM