• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Lets Play A Game? Shall we?
    One from a Kingdom

Oh, how popular I am! Can't you see I don't have time for you? I'm heading out on a little trip. Perhaps I'll take a stop in a low area, with a few hills? Or maybe I'll head to a North Carolina Beach? Try to find me? You'll never find me anyways... because I'm nothing but a shadow.

Good Luck!
    Oh, how popular I am! Can't you see I don't have time for you? I'm heading out on a little trip. Perhaps I'll take a stop in a low area, with a few hills? Or maybe I'll head to a North Carolina Beach? Try to find me? You'll never find me anyways... because I'm nothing but a shadow.

Low area with a few hills - Valley - The Valley
    North Carolina Beach - Topsail Beach - Topsail
    "I'm nothing but a shadow" - Rhynn has shadow manipulation - Rhynn

Blocking Rhynn from Topsail and the Valley

Oh, how popular I am: Rhonan - search in Google- name means popularity
    Low area, with a few hills? - Valley
    North Carolina Beach - Topsail - Topsail Beach
    Nothing but a shadow- Rhonan - Arcane Umbrakinesis: A form of elmental powers dealing with shadows and darkness

Stealing Rhonan from Topsail of the Valley

Success?
    Success
    Pleasure doing business with you!  Tongue
    Kyra asked for Rhonan to be removed from the board and he is no longer active. Cassi, isn't it required to actually allude to the character's name, not their abilities? :/

I should add that I meant in terms of the first clue. Rhonan doesn't mean popularity; it's just simply a word used in the links to reference how popular the name Rhonan is. I am curious for future steals. Smile
    if rhonan does'nt mean popularity, then this steal would be invalid.
    clues for traits/abilities/breed/color aren't valid clues, so i'm fairly certain cassi was going by the name meaning clue.

also, if the character has been removed from the board ie left the kingdom, then they can't be stolen.
    Got it! Big Grin Steals can be so tricky so I wanted to clarify. That helps a ton. Thank you. Smile
    So sorry everyone! I was just going off the valley board from a few days ago.... My apologies. He was still on it.... So I just guessed why not?