• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Beautiful Summer Moon

He laughs allowed when she questions him. He can hear it in her voice that she's never seen the advances of an enticed male, she hasn't been wanted or even taken quite yet. This delights him for so many reasons, some reason are twisted some are normal. They're all there. He doesn't stop. He plays with a few strands of her chocolate mane, pushing them gently away from her scars. He traces them with his lips, moving his muzzle down to nip tenderly at her shoulder before drawing his head away.

He peers down at her with a grin. “I'm just getting to know you, is all. All of you. If you don't like it, I won't do it. But I think you do like it. And I certainly like it..” He moves in to press his lips to the side of her muzzle. His fuzzy touch is steady and warm, his blood flowing hard and hot. He isn't pushy, he's very ginger now, just brushing the scruff of his muzzle against hers. Kissing, sort of, if you will. His tail keeps swishing and swatting, anxiousness brews but never reveals itself. He can easily keep control of himself now, but he is careful to stay on that side of the line – there is such a thing as too far to turn back, especially with Chem.

The night below them and above them is quiet. The sky is clear, the stars hiding for now while the moon takes center stage. It's arch grows by the second as it ascends further and further, seemingly so much larger than normal. Like it is closer. Chem's ears swivel at the sound of the forest creatures, he ears nothing of alarm and keeps his focus on his painted mare.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

haha Chem likes her nice and clueless and pure XD
    @[Sreva]

Messages In This Thread
    A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Sreva - 05-14-2016, 10:18 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Chemdog - 05-28-2016, 03:15 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Sreva - 05-28-2016, 05:55 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Chemdog - 05-28-2016, 06:09 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Sreva - 05-28-2016, 06:20 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Chemdog - 05-31-2016, 05:29 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Sreva - 05-31-2016, 06:27 PM