• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Beautiful Summer Moon

Silly girl. I'm only getting to know you, I said so.” She eyes him suspiciously and he can feel her tense underneath his touch. She did not get it, she did not feel it. That was fine with him. He asks for a reason and her body answered for her, even if her mind is swallowed up in childish confusion. “It's alright lass, nevermind.” He blows a relaxed whuff from fluttering grayish nostrils, blinking out toward the rising orange moon. It almost seems as though it's shrinking as it floats higher and higher above the tree-tops. He quietly watches for a while and if she speaks he'll answer politely, but otherwise simply stares on. Crickets sing and owls call out while they stand on the breezy ledge, manes getting tugged lovingly by the currents of cold wind blowing through.

I'm thirsty.” He pivots away and starts to walk lazily down the pebbly slope, he casts a idle stare back to see if she is following. “There is a river just down here, a perfect spot to soak your legs and get a drink.” He explains no further and starts down the rocky incline at a slow pace.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Sreva]

Messages In This Thread
    A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Sreva - 05-14-2016, 10:18 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Chemdog - 05-28-2016, 03:15 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Sreva - 05-28-2016, 05:55 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Chemdog - 05-28-2016, 06:09 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Sreva - 05-28-2016, 06:20 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Chemdog - 05-31-2016, 05:29 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Sreva - 05-31-2016, 06:27 PM
    RE: A Beautiful Summer Moon - by Chemdog - 06-03-2016, 05:52 PM