• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

question <3
    What's the word on items and trinkets and such? I'd like to let Chem have a bit of an addiction to shinies of a certain color, or broken bits of stuff, maybe a pelt or something. I plan on having it all be found through posting. Nothing will just "appear" from thin air.

So yeah. A question on whether or not Chem may collect random things around the world and stash them in his home somewhere like a weird little goblin<3
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    So we don't really have items in BQ, so they wouldn't belong to Chem or give him any sort of advantage in the game or anything like that. But I think as long as he finds stuff that would be naturally occurring in the appropriate locations (like precious stones, hardened bits of lava, feathers, etc.) that would be fine. He can certainly post, pick them up in his mouth, drag them back. He's not going to be finding forks or necklaces or perfectly made pelts (how would horses skin an animal?), etc.

Though if any of the other officers/owners think otherwise, I'll defer to them.
    The pelt thing i was thinking more like an abandoned village of sorts - lotr type stuff. But i get what you're saying about finding little useless things he can move himself and have no effect on him battle wise or strength wise and all that. I was thinking little pretties, really.

But it would be interesting to find an old dwelling of an elf tribe or a sacked village with abandoned buildings and odd never before seen stuff around ^^ if ever that sort of thing is allowed, that would be cool too.

Thanks for the answer <33
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna
    It would need to be stuff that would make sense within the game. So if you go to volcanic village and get a piece of hardened lava, or a worn smooth rock in cobblestone creek, etc.

Beqanna does not have any old elf tribe ruins or sacked villages or anything like that. Though there was a human component to the game long ago, those lands are no longer part of Beqanna as far as I remember, so there wouldn't be any remnants of that.

So while we definitely want you to have fun with your character's personality, it does need to stay within the realm of the game and the things currently existing in the world.