• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You'll sweep off her feet; Chemdog
    I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell. This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.

Her lobes were poised, pinned down in an unsettling manner. She wanted little to do with the scum of a stallion that she had been given to. She didn't give a shit about his intentions, she wasn't going to simply breed with this dirty fucker. While she quietly kept her sweet thoughts to herself, biting her lip in temptation to simply blurt out dirty shit about this little bastard who seemed to have his head up his ass.

It had became apparent that they had finally reached the herdland, in a need of relief to get this little pest out of her sight. Becca, took a little jump forwards bolting forwards through the brush and out of sight. A blur of golden mane was all that was visable of the girl and she was off weaving through countless sets and rows of trees that were neatly filed in almost a formation. Left and right, Left and Right, over and over again. Until final she pushed through to a clearing, sides heaving from being out of shape. Her vaguely scarred appendages brushed against strands of grass as she lowered her head to graze. Nares of her nostrils flared as she intakes the scents of her new surroundings. She was unaware of where she was, to be honest she was lost.

Not that she would care, that stallion was out of her sights and there was no need to be near another male for the time being.  

becca

image © nathan walker

OOC: this is crap.
    @[Chemdog]
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]

When she breaks away he doesn't chase her. The borders are so clearly marked that she would have to be a full to leave the territory and not know it, or she's leaving intentionally, and that he would not stop either. Mares who are unwilling  are never worth it in the end – they'll either betray you or get themselves killed. Better to always give the girls what they want, he assumes. They can have whomever, whatever, wherever as long as they always come home. As long as home and family are number one. In time all of his mares will know this.

He watches where the grass is disturbed by her path. The giant redwoods block his view into the small grassy grove where she grazes. It's one of many circular patches of rich mountain grasses fertilized by the winds blowing inland off the ocean, over the peaks and into the forests. In the summer months his forest is alive with a moss floor, meadows full of grasses and wildflowers, even herbs in some places. There is flowing rivers and streams, a pond or two and a small lake where a pair of loons keep guard. Owls, eagles, hawks, elk, deer and even a pack of resident wolves also call this place home, among many other countless things. It is abundant, peaceful and for the most part quite secluded. It is not a hard place to fall in love with.

Courting her to let him slip his way onto her back runs through his mind as the wind blows her scent up into his nostrils. He tastes the air with subtle lick and an inhale, his head tilted up, forelock tumbling aside. She will not let him, right now, he ponders. She's quite grumpy. Strategically he remains away from her but close enough to smell her, hear her and know just when she might move off.

[I know it's winter but i'm going to just assume it's still summer in this thread.]

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

sorry for the forever wait <3
    i love this character
    @[Becca]
    I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell. This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.

She can sense him, the little devil lingering within the trees. She could hear him with each breath he took, as if a ghost was breathing down her neck. He was ever so close, perhaps too close. And if he was looking for a little something might as well give him the picture before he begins to fantasize their future.

"Come out little fucker."She grumbles, her words are sweet maliced with a tinge of bitterness in her tone. One that she had become used to, one of which loved to return back to kingdom life, where she was free. Instead she was a slave to all the dirty fuckers in this god damn world.

Her lobes swivel in all directions, awaiting for the simple sound of hooves brushing against grass, that shuffling sound that she ever so hated. But soon she'll face that little shit of a stallion, and take him down. She wasn't one to be messed with as her past "Owner" had quickly learned within minutes of their first greeting. She wanted to play hardball, and thats what they got a dirty little game. Which she wasn't afraid to beat the shit out of every single one of them.

becca

image © nathan walker

This is her aggressive side btw, she's sort of twisted like that yet sweet. @[Chemdog]
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]

Aw, well, I've been called worse my little cocoa-nutty friend.” He laughs at her while he grazes. Remaining where he is, chewing at the grass and fanning his hips with his thick black tail. Suddenly he can hear her breaths, her feet against the turf – she's gone aggressive for sure. He's not laughing much anymore and now she's gotten his attention for sure.

Now what is it that is upsetting so, lassy? Your cunty little son giving you away to his pal, or do I just smell bad?” He notices the awfully dramatic look in her eye, as if he's assaulted her, as if he's chained her and made her bore eleven of his bastards. He's got a half smirk now, half expecting her to lunge for him as he steps a wee bit closer, casually grinding a mouthful and swallowing it. “Now if it is freedom you want, girl, then have it, I never took it from you. It's yours.” He watches her and wonders if she will simply turn tail and run or if she still plans on coming at him like a tiger.

Either way, he watches and waits. He'll gladly spar with the lady if that is what she wants, or he'll let her go if that's a desire of hers, either way.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Becca]
    <3