• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY}
    Loken

Loken had a fun filled day in the playground, it was the first time he was allowed to leave his herd lands and was around 8 months old now. His father was so different than Loken, he had a bigger build than the colt who took after his lanky mother. Although the colt took after his fathers pelt, with a matching roan pelt. The red colt looked around the playground that was filled with many others during the day now had few left.

He stepped out and looked around only to see a filly who had the identical pelt as his father, bay with white ticks all through out. He hoped she would be friendly and open to play with him, but why else would a foal be in the playground? He trotted over to her, giving a whinny as he neared and slowing to a halt Hello! He spoke with a grin reaching from ear to ear. My name is Loken, whats yours?! He asked curious to the filly, he wondered what kingdom she belonged to. What were her parents like? He gazed at her, awaiting a response.

im as free as the wind and birds that soar in it

@[Oricle]

Messages In This Thread
    I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-17-2016, 11:29 PM
    RE: I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Loken - 05-22-2016, 08:37 PM
    RE: I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-25-2016, 02:38 PM
    RE: I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Loken - 05-27-2016, 02:50 PM
    RE: I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-27-2016, 04:49 PM