• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY}
    Loken

The roan filly was rather odd, she carried herself maturely, she did not care to play. She was rather quiet, as if she expected strangers to harm her, it was only natural to want to play with other foals, or so Loken thought. She introduced herself as Oricle after a long pause in-between his question, it was a beautiful name, but he was curious to what it meant.

His ears flicked off to the right as he heard noises of another lingering, but they were not close enough to be seen. He could barely pick up the scent of another, he was curious to why they were hiding, but he did not draw attention to the noise and kept his gaze on the filly. Another brief moment of silence passed and she said that he seemed thrilled, he gave her a look of confusion Should I not be? he pondered the question. He himself wondered why this filly was not thrilled herself, he has not yet met a foal who wasn't excited to befriend another, she certainly caught his attention.

im as free as the wind and birds that soar in it

Messages In This Thread
    I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-17-2016, 11:29 PM
    RE: I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Loken - 05-22-2016, 08:37 PM
    RE: I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-25-2016, 02:38 PM
    RE: I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Loken - 05-27-2016, 02:50 PM
    RE: I am a shadow amongst stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-27-2016, 04:49 PM