• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    First Foal -x [tg] - m
    Sire

Name: Nymphetamine
    Breed: Akhal-Teke/Arabian cross
    Traits/Defects: [NECROMANCY*]
    Color: Blood Bay
    Color Genetic Code: Ee/Aa
    Trait Genetic Code: TEGteg

Dam

Name: Nitika
    Breed: Paint Horse
    Traits/Defects: None
    Color: Tovero (White base coat, medicine hat/war shield markings)
    Color Genetic Code: Sb1/Sb1/EeAaTtnO
    Trait Genetic Code: TEGTEG

Foal

List of Name Choices: Cahan (M), Nyle (M), Tierno (M), Naya (F), Siba (F), Zheng (F)
    Player: LizzyD123

No gender preference. Hopefully I got the genetic code correct. If I didn't, I could use some help with identifying where I went wrong.
    If a trait is passed on in the genes or visible, the Trait Genteic code will look like that ^

TEGteg[NECROMANCY*]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Also Lizzy, you need to have the officers roll for Nitika's trait genetics. Smile
    (05-20-2016, 05:44 PM)Tinsel Wrote: Also Lizzy, you need to have the officers roll for Nitika's trait genetics. Smile

I thought I didn't have to considering Nitika does have any traits or defects to begin with, since she wasn't born in Beqanna.
    Still, even starter ponies need to get their genetic traits rolled Tongue
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    They'll still need to roll for her teg type Wink
    (05-20-2016, 05:42 PM)Corroded Love Wrote: If a trait is passed on in the genes or visible, the Trait Genteic code will look like that ^

TEGteg[NECROMANCY*]

I thought it had to be tegteg to be a visable trait?
    Oh, I was never told that, and if it's in the rules, I apologized because I must have missed it. What should I do? I kinda don't want this to impact the breeding post if I was supposed to wait for the fairies to roll the trait genetic dice for Nitika.
    Apply for trait code here: http://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=74
    It says that you can use the application to request a trait for your character. If I don't want Nitika to have any genetic traits, do I still have to apply? Honest question.