• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll keep you like an oath [clark]

He grinned a big ole childish grin as the purple stallion brushed the saliva off his face. Had he been a less naïve stallion, he might have easily seen past the saccharine actions, but between his sheltered childhood and boyish adult life, he’d never been exposed to those with alternate agendas. Or, at least, none with agendas that concerned him.

Rather, he was quite appreciative of the cleaning as it was reminiscent of the gentle grooming his mother used to perform. “Thanks!” he responded happily, thoroughly enjoying the return of the light breeze on his clean, dry face.

The purple stallion then offers him an opportunity, but the paint finds himself growing skeptical. As curious as he typically was, he never found magic, whether his own or that of others, quite appealing. Perhaps it was due to having it all his life, or perhaps he was just a strange creature, but it baffled him why this stallion wanted to go seek out fairies.

“If you want to,” he began, trailing off. His brow furrowed at that moment. “You know how to find them?” he then asked curiously. To him, that was more intriguing than the fairies themselves.

But of course, Kirin continued, and the trusting paint had no trouble falling right into the hole. A vagabond his entire life, he rarely was able to keep the company of any more than a couple months. Thus, the word friend was a sure hook, line, and sinker. “Me either!” he responded with determination. He’d always enjoyed helping even strangers… who knew what he would do for a friend?

fate she hears me | fate stand near me | fate state clearly
    whether there will be another card

haha me either, but he's up for whatever

Messages In This Thread
    I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-21-2016, 11:34 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 05-23-2016, 09:23 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-28-2016, 01:36 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 06-21-2016, 09:31 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-03-2016, 02:06 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 09:22 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 10:45 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 11:28 AM