• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll keep you like an oath [clark]

How lucky for wings and uh… invisible wings? Teleportation? Magic?

Regardless, somehow or other, the painted stallion followed the lavender up through brush and canopy and cloud and storm and back down until they were in an eerily deserted clearing. As they came to a halt (much more gracefully than the prior landing Clark had seen from Kirin), the tobiano glanced about nervously. There was a strange foreboding in the atmosphere, a sense that the stillness was just the calm before the hurricane. (If he had ever mentally matured past the mindset of an adolescent, he might have known that the clearing would look far different tomorrow, but alas!)

With a quick shake of his head (apparently, his default move), the paint rid himself of any apprehension and looked back at his purple friend.

Luckily, his gaze fell not only on his winged companion but the glittery, sparkling, miniature form hovering disconcertedly behind Kirin. Of course two stallions arriving during the “off season”, so to speak, would most likely bring attention.

Clark’s eyes widened.

Not knowing what else to do on such short notice, he immediately froze the fairy.

“Kirin,” he whispered, along with an almost indiscernible beckoning of his muzzle. His voice was no more than a hiss, lest any louder would scare the fairy off. A smarter stallion would have realized such a scenario was now impossible given his prior move, but a smarter stallion would probably have seen through Kirin’s sweet words as well.

So instead, now they were, two stallions, the wrong season, and a hovering, immobilized breeding fairy.

fate she hears me | fate stand near me | fate state clearly
    whether there will be another card

Messages In This Thread
    I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-21-2016, 11:34 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 05-23-2016, 09:23 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-28-2016, 01:36 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 06-21-2016, 09:31 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-03-2016, 02:06 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 09:22 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 10:45 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 11:28 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 12:29 PM