• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll keep you like an oath [clark]

What a duty to be given to him!

The tobiano kept the suspended fairy in his gaze, but his peripheral vision easily caught the stress within his lavender friend’s eyes. He was incredulous at the coldness that had overtaken the other’s words, and he could almost feel the bitterness and suffering that must have caused such emotion. Greatly pained by the PTSD visible in his buddy’s words and actions, his own agony quickly masked any apprehension that he normally would have had.

“Yes…” he murmured, almost more to himself than to anyone else. His mind raced though, for the normally good-hearted stallion did not know of any punishment methods. In fact, he had never even entertained the idea of using his powers to harm another, and now, he had to pull something from thin air (and fast!) lest he embarrass himself and disappoint Kirin.

His mind started spinning as he thought, completely at a loss. He hadn’t a clue what to do! He shut his eyes in embarrassment, although from an outsider’s perspective, he might have well looked to be in full concentration.

That is, until his whirling mind gave him the idea!

Suddenly, he snapped his eyes open. He glared at the fairy. How dare she hurt his friend! He would teach her!

Without any other warning, her head began to grow and spin. And grow. And spin. And grow. And spin. And it continued to enlarge as it rotated around her tiny sliver of a neck, much like an elastic band that had been stretched too close to its breaking point.

Then all of a sudden, he let go.

With a whoosh, her head quickly deflated and spun countless times back until it looked more or less how they initially found her.

Snapping out of his angry trance, the painted stallion suddenly grasped the horrific implication of what he’d done. Fairies had magic, and certainly more powerful than his. “Kirin, we gotta go!” he exclaimed, and without waiting for a response, transported them both back to the forest from which they had just left.

Out of breath (more from the realization than the travel), he managed to squeak out a chuckle. “She’s gotta be pissed… and we did not want to be in her line of fire for that!” He glanced about quickly, and after confirming that there was no angry fairy following them, he let out another chuckle of relief.

fate she hears me | fate stand near me | fate state clearly
    whether there will be another card

Messages In This Thread
    I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-21-2016, 11:34 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 05-23-2016, 09:23 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-28-2016, 01:36 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 06-21-2016, 09:31 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-03-2016, 02:06 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 09:22 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 10:45 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 11:28 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 12:29 PM