• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any}
    The feelings I once had had for other stallions had been gone, and now I - who once was extremely emotional - now feels little. I surprised myself by actually feeling surprised by his new presence. I rumbled quietly in memory at his fiery touch - quivered happily as the flames left new marks near the oldest ones.

I remembered the first lessons - the first touches had been painful. But now they are not. Warmth seeps through my chilled, icy body - my time in the Tundra, too, had left it's mark on me. My body had grown hardier, yet was weak. The cold no longer froze my joints, and I no longer suffered stocked-up fluids in my knees or hocks.

Yet here you are again. You see.. This has become my home now. I say blandly, watching his eyes. I watched him closely, sensing his movements just before he made them, predicting his future moves, actions, words.

He obviously had possession over me, but would it be strong enough to pull me with him? I did not believe so. And I walked out from between them, just as he singed the top of my neck woth his muzzle, in a show of individual-ness. As a show of self respect, of the cold the Tundra itself placed within me.

I would have surprised him, if he had the feeling left to do so. I looked back at Brynmor. I prefer this new home. I enjoy the Cove, as well. Yet, this is my home now. I shall return when I desire. I say strongly, but blandly. I was proud of myself. I stood up for myself the best way - through words. But I had also stayed simple.

That was when I suddenly felt a kick and looked at my swelled belly - my foal was alive! I felt a sharp pain and realized what is happening.. I was going into labor.

I shall be back. I say nervously before quickly waddling off to where I knew would be a safe place to foal - a dark corner sheltered from the cold and wind. I stopped thinking as the pains hit. I focused only on instincts. Eventually, my mind cleared and I focused on the foal.
    @[Brynmor] @[Raelnyx]
    Holding Out on Grades

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by SaphiraG1rl - 06-04-2016, 06:20 PM
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Offspring - 06-23-2016, 01:24 PM